MIAMI is recruiting 2012 WR Clive Georges

CANE

The Champ
[video=youtube;g0tisfBJUjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0tisfBJUjE [/video]

Advertisement
Mike has this kid ranked at 34th in the entire state. I tend to trust his evals....sign this kid up.

Advertisement
Our WR class returning

Hurns
Dorsett
Thompkins
Scott

We need all the WR's we can get at this point

Lockhart (EE)
Lewis
Waters
AJL
J. Carter
D Jones

And personally I think Waters plays CB here even tho he is an amazing talent at WR

5 with Lockhart

Randy thought the less the better

He took so many Wr's with 2008 class thst he didnt need any for a couple yrs but when the numbers started to balance out, his recruiting strategy did not change, hurt us at LB and CB too! What do you expect from a first time HC? Golden aint tht so I dont expect the same "rookie" mistakes.

Advertisement
Usually when Mike has an "outta da woodwerks" player rated really high, he's got a ridiculously strong conviction about him. The last guy he rated that highly and had a really strong conviction about, it was Ricardo Allen. We'll see how this works out.

Does Georges even have a profile up on scout or rivals?

I work at Key West High School, and Clive is kind of flying under the radar right now. He is visiting Minnesota next weekend, and I know that Texas Tech has been recruiting him as well. I know that Mike Leach has seen him play and he has an offer to WSU as well. He never did any camps so that has hurt him. He runs track and has qualified the last two years for the State Championships. The kid can really run and has nice soft hands. The highlight tape from this year doesn't show his route running capabilities due to the fact that we really struggled at the QB position. If I can find some tape from his 10th grade year you would see some of that as we had a much better throwing QB that year. He does need to get stronger and is a kid that could probably help on special teams early but would struggle against stronger guys getting off the line of scrimmage right now.

Advertisement
To be honest I'm not even sure how serious we are with him. It seems he just talked to them a little this week, but being the dead period he can't recieve any phone calls. He was going to try and call the coaches yesterday, but I haven't seen him today yet to find out if he did and what they had to say.

To be honest I'm not even sure how serious we are with him. It seems he just talked to them a little this week, but being the dead period he can't recieve any phone calls. He was going to try and call the coaches yesterday, but I haven't seen him today yet to find out if he did and what they had to say.

He seemed pretty raw in that tape. Would have been nice to see him run a few more routes.

Advertisement
I work at Key West High School, and Clive is kind of flying under the radar right now. He is visiting Minnesota next weekend, and I know that Texas Tech has been recruiting him as well. I know that Mike Leach has seen him play and he has an offer to WSU as well. He never did any camps so that has hurt him. He runs track and has qualified the last two years for the State Championships. The kid can really run and has nice soft hands. The highlight tape from this year doesn't show his route running capabilities due to the fact that we really struggled at the QB position. If I can find some tape from his 10th grade year you would see some of that as we had a much better throwing QB that year. He does need to get stronger and is a kid that could probably help on special teams early but would struggle against stronger guys getting off the line of scrimmage right now.

'preciate the info

Advertisement
Back