Miami is NOT back.

TheRagingWolf

Junior
I'm a youngin, but from everything I have heard, Miami is supposed to be AGGRESSIVE. We played an aggressive first half, and then played like ******* pussies in the second half. In other words, we resembled our coaches. Fat ******* slobs whose **** bounce when they walk.

Miami is not back and will never be back until these ******* tumors are removed from this program with the use of a hot machete. On that final drive this is what we saw under the 1:00 minute mark: A draw on second down, which was then followed by a PLAY ACTION PASS ON THIRD AND 9.

THIRD AND 9, 50 SECONDS LEFT, DOWN 4. PLAY ACTION FOR THE WIN! and of course, FSU brought pressure, and Kaaya got ******* hammered.

The second half is what Miami football is: Soft, nutless, and without a single shred of doubt ******* always trending downward. We will lose to UVA next week, and then hopefully get ******* blasted by a division 2 team in the toilet bowl by 40 points to get this fat ******* clown out of here.

If you support Al Golden or this coaching staff you are a cancer and a huge part of the problem.

Advertisement
I'm a youngin, but from everything I have heard, Miami is supposed to be AGGRESSIVE. We played an aggressive first half, and then played like ****ing pussies in the second half. In other words, we resembled our coaches. Fat ****ing slobs whose **** bounce when they walk.

Miami is not back and will never be back until these ****ing tumors are removed from this program with the use of a hot machete. On that final drive this is what we saw under the 1:00 minute mark: A draw on second down, which was then followed by a PLAY ACTION PASS ON THIRD AND 9.

THIRD AND 9, 50 SECONDS LEFT, DOWN 4. PLAY ACTION FOR THE WIN! and of course, FSU brought pressure, and Kaaya got ****ing hammered.

The second half is what Miami football is: Soft, nutless, and without a single shred of doubt ****ing always trending downward. We will lose to UVA next week, and then hopefully get ****ing blasted by a division 2 team in the toilet bowl by 40 points to get this fat ****ing clown out of here.

If you support Al Golden or this coaching staff you are a cancer and a huge part of the problem.

I want to see how we play at virginia and pitt,if we lose either game we're back to where we were a month ago and Golden is on the clock.

I'm a youngin, but from everything I have heard, Miami is supposed to be AGGRESSIVE. We played an aggressive first half, and then played like ****ing pussies in the second half. In other words, we resembled our coaches. Fat ****ing slobs whose **** bounce when they walk.

Miami is not back and will never be back until these ****ing tumors are removed from this program with the use of a hot machete. On that final drive this is what we saw under the 1:00 minute mark: A draw on second down, which was then followed by a PLAY ACTION PASS ON THIRD AND 9.

THIRD AND 9, 50 SECONDS LEFT, DOWN 4. PLAY ACTION FOR THE WIN! and of course, FSU brought pressure, and Kaaya got ****ing hammered.

The second half is what Miami football is: Soft, nutless, and without a single shred of doubt ****ing always trending downward. We will lose to UVA next week, and then hopefully get ****ing blasted by a division 2 team in the toilet bowl by 40 points to get this fat ****ing clown out of here.

I think that just about covers it - except for one thing.

BRING BACK BUTCH!

I want to see how we play at virginia and pitt,if we lose either game we're back to where we were a month ago and Golden is on the clock.

**** YOU. Who the **** cares about UVA and Pittsburgh? This season is ******* OVER. NO ACCG, Another ******* Coastal 3rd place, and a nice trip to the **** bowl. oh and a 5th straight loss to FSU. Al Golden has lost to FSU four straight times. four straight.

**** you. **** you, **** you.

You are wise beyond your years.

Advertisement
I don't think we will ever be back......pains me to say that. They are still getting every recruit. It's like being the ugly girl at the dance.

Who cares about any other game? If you can't beat trailer hasse GTFO!

I don't give a **** if we lost every game this year, you don't lose this one.

Advertisement
I don't think we will ever be back......pains me to say that. They are still getting every recruit. It's like being the ugly girl at the dance.

we can be back when we get a real ******* coaching staff in here. any dumbass could see that pound for pound we were every bit as talented as they were.

the difference was the coaches. theirs are okay, ours suck ****.

As long as we have a coaching staff this incompetent...we'll never be back.

How this ******* has managed to lose 4 games with a team this talented is mind boggling.

Advertisement

we can be back when we get a real ****ing coaching staff in here. any dumbass could see that pound for pound we were every bit as talented as they were.

I understand that, but their okay coaches out coach us consistently, and get all the players that we actually need to turn the corner. Miami is not back, to be back you have to be relevant, and we haven't been in that in 10 years. Watch the same kids we lose to them this year will haunt us just like Cook and Rudolph did this year. It's a never ending process. We will be back when FSU allows us to be back, or if Winston gets the program on probation. Unlike our school FSU just gets it. Win or GTFO!

Al Golden is constantly preaching about morals, values and pillars.

Prove it mother ******...do the right thing and resign. Stealing money and he knows it.

Advertisement

we can be back when we get a real ****ing coaching staff in here. any dumbass could see that pound for pound we were every bit as talented as they were.

I understand that, but their okay coaches out coach us consistently, and get all the players that we actually need to turn the corner. Miami is not back, to be back you have to be relevant, and we haven't been in that in 10 years. Watch the same kids we lose to them this year will haunt us just like Cook and Rudolph did this year. It's a never ending process. We will be back when FSU allows us to be back, or if Winston gets the program on probation. Unlike our school FSU just gets it. Win or GTFO!

we are every bit as talented as FSU. talent isn't the issue. there is one problem: coaching.

I'm a youngin, but from everything I have heard, Miami is supposed to be AGGRESSIVE. We played an aggressive first half, and then played like ******* pussies in the second half. In other words, we resembled our coaches. Fat ******* slobs whose **** bounce when they walk.

Miami is not back and will never be back until these ******* tumors are removed from this program with the use of a hot machete. On that final drive this is what we saw under the 1:00 minute mark: A draw on second down, which was then followed by a PLAY ACTION PASS ON THIRD AND 9.

THIRD AND 9, 50 SECONDS LEFT, DOWN 4. PLAY ACTION FOR THE WIN! and of course, FSU brought pressure, and Kaaya got ******* hammered.

The second half is what Miami football is: Soft, nutless, and without a single shred of doubt ******* always trending downward. We will lose to UVA next week, and then hopefully get ******* blasted by a division 2 team in the toilet bowl by 40 points to get this fat ******* clown out of here.

that play during a last minute drive will always remidn of me of the ******* fullback dive we gave to quadrine hill on 2nd and goal vs osu....that is a wasted play if that is NOT UR PRIMARY RUNNER!!!!!! My team is done....we are ******* done...rest of games this yr doesnt matter

Al Golden is constantly preaching about morals, values and pillars.

Prove it mother ****er...do the right thing and resign. Stealing money and he knows it.

Real talk.

Back in the day you had to fall on your own sword. These days his ****** *** only has to take the "buy out".

Gorlden is a ******* disgrace for the University of Miami. Shalala is too.

Advertisement
Back