Miami is not a zone read team

rkhill71

Freshman
The Canes have never been a cover 3 zone team! I understand our d line sucks but adjust and try to help them out . Frio does he have any creative blitzes that they don't show to soon. **** we we ran 4-3 d with 2 man under and brought the nickel corner or lb when I played in high school ,it's not rocket science! I understand that the head coach has to sign off on this scheme ,this is not the Mac!!!

Advertisement
The Canes have never been a cover 3 zone team! I understand our d line sucks but adjust and try to help them out . Frio does he have any creative blitzes that they don't show to soon. **** we we ran 4-3 d with 2 man under and brought the nickel corner or lb when I played in high school ,it's not rocket science! I understand that the head coach has to sign off on this scheme ,this is not the Mac!!!

What Miami has run in the past has no bearing or effect on what it's running now. The players aren't magically going to play better if we line up in cover 2 man underneath all game long. In fact, you'll see many of the same problems.

I understand what you are saying Tano,but coaches are suppose to adjust to the players they have. I have seen a lot of coaches do more with less. The lack of adjustments concerns me. I knew what K State was doing and our defensive coaches didn't. It seems as though the coaches are getting a pass,everything is put on the players. I like Golden,but I find it hard to believe that we can't play any man to man against a team like K state. This team quit and this is the same team that I was proud of the way they fought FSU ,knowing the Noles have got studs all over the place!

Advertisement
Back