Miami is Collin's Best Choice

CandyCane

Freshman
At Miami Collins gets a lot of publicity and press more so than Alabama or Florida State. Miami is a major media market. At Miami he splits time (and extra war and tare on the body) with Duke Johnson and gets tons of press.

Arkansas is not very relevant in the SEC, sorry hog fans but you've got a long way to go to catch Alabama, Florida, LSU or Georgia or for that matter Auburn or South Carolina.

The artificial turf at Arkansas state is a body and knee breaker, I hope Collins avoids it.

Advertisement
At Miami Collins gets a lot of publicity and press more so than Alabama or Florida State. Miami is a major media market. At Miami he splits time (and extra war and tare on the body) with Duke Johnson and gets tons of press.

Arkansas is not very relevant in the SEC, sorry hog fans but you've got a long way to go to catch Alabama, Florida, LSU or Georgia or for that matter Auburn or South Carolina.

The artificial turf at Arkansas state is a body and knee breaker, I hope Collins avoids it.

HUH?:ibisroflmao:

I get what you mean by markets. But Bama is still Bama. They'll continue to recieve SEC hype

More press than Bama is ridiculous but Miami is clearly Collins best shot, problem is he seems to be looking for reasons not to come here,plus when you factor in his fat *** coach it complicates things more

More press than Bama is ridiculous but Miami is clearly Collins best shot, problem is he seems to be looking for reasons not to come here,plus when you factor in his fat *** coach it complicates things more

Yep, same feeling Ive had with Thomas and Bryant. All three of these guys are a perfect fit here, and everythig else in the world seems to be pointing them here, and yet they seem to be looking for any reason NOT to be here. With Collins and Thomas especially, I dont see these kids playing games, if with EVERYTHIGN they know about the situation here being obvious on how perfect it is, they cant pull the trigger, then its obvious there is a real issue there and they just arent feeling it. I do think that maybe Collins has swung back a bit towards us, but I wouldnt be surprised at all if we didnt get any of them.

Advertisement
I would agree with the OP that the grass at No Life Stadium is probably the best in the country vs the turf at Arky which is bad for the joints. I would also point out the Wisky to Arky coach has a history of running RBs into the ground with overuse.

Last edited:
Stadium sucks for Miami and the game day experience is severely lacking.

however, that's only 6 to 7 Saturdays of the year.

recruits should also think about the 300 other days they will spend at that school.

Collins makes too much sense from the football standpoint to not be here, I hope. He would immediately be 1b to Duke and get 8-12 carries a game. Just makes to much sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back