Miami is a Marucci school now

Advertisement
I didn't realize that they made gloves....
I remember about ten years ago when we had the Nike contract and every piece of equipment had to have the swoosh.
The bats were garbage..... Other teams had Marucci and there was a huge difference.

I remember about ten years ago when we had the Nike contract and every piece of equipment had to have the swoosh.
The bats were garbage..... Other teams had Marucci and there was a huge difference.
Marucci makes some of the hottest bats now, but I wouldn't buy any of their gloves

Wilson and Rawlings still have the best leather, IMO

Advertisement
I have a Marucci glove and I think its comparable to the Rawlings, Wilsons from a quality perspective. The bats are def hot and just about every kid on our travel team uses the Cat X or Demarini. This is def a good move imo

I have a Marucci glove and I think its comparable to the Rawlings, Wilsons from a quality perspective. The bats are def hot and just about every kid on our travel team uses the Cat X or Demarini. This is def a good move imo
What age travel ball do you coach?

Advertisement
Rohan lives life man lol

Gotcha. My son just turned 8 and is starting kid pitch and I got him the Cat Connect.
I have an 8 yo as well, he is playing football and soccer in the fall but will be back out there and playing kid pitch for the first time in the spring. Now that I think about it I believe he has the Cat Connect as well.

Nike bats were the best on the market at the end of the besr era and their first bbcor bats were ok.

The fuse and cx2 were extremely hot. Those were the last few to roll out before the end of besr. I loved my CX2. Best offensive season I had in my life my junior year of HS. Senior year i used their first bbcor model and lost a ton of pop.

No comparison to the new Marucci bats. Great quality and big pop

Last edited:
Nike bats were the best on the market at the end of the besr era and their first bbcor bats were ok.

The fuse and cx2 were extremely hot. Those were the last few to roll out before the end of besr. I loved my CX2. Best offensive season I had in my life my junior year of HS. Senior year i used their first bbcor model and lost a ton of pop.

No comparison to the new Marucci bats. Great quality and big pop
I sold a Demarini Voodoo BESR still in its wrapper last year. That bat was gross once you broke it in. Whoever bought it apparently played in a league where it was still legal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back