Miami interested in FSU commit CJ Worton

Lmao at not wanting a talented kid like Worton. Kids routes and hands are elite. He'll go to FSU and be a problem for us.

As long as Winston is their QB, every WR they have will be a problem for UM. Unfortunately though a quadriplegic dwarf with cerebral palsy would give UM's defense trouble.

Advertisement
Want him 100x more than Dixon.

Yeah, now that Dixon is apparently a done deal to OSU.

I bet you didn't feel that way before last week.

I didn't. That is because I watched Dixon get as many yards as penalty yards in his title game. He also barely cracked 500 for the season.

Worton has over 1k yards on the season and dominated in the title game. Averaged like 25 yds/catch.

Worton made me a believer.

Advertisement
I thjnk the real question is Jojo or CJ? If no Dixon, we'll most likely shoot for one of em.

******....why is he trying to sound as if he is black lol?

He isn't trying to sound black (whatever that means)

He goes to south dade, it's what he knows and probably grew up around. I'm sure once his environment changes he will improve but still have a southern twang.. It happens

He is not 6-0 and I have played flag football with him. His bro plays for UCF and is much bigger. Not worth the scholly IMHO.

fsu has been recruiting pretty nicely these days. I trust their evaluation way more than I trust yours or anyone else's on this board.

so in turn you're saying you trust fsu over golden in evaluations because we are not going hard for him

Advertisement
Back