Miami Immortals 7v7 Tryouts: Live Thread Updates

Advertisement
Andy Jean is fast as ****

I saw Seymore & Jalen Brown at a camp in Naples over the summer and they both looked pretty bad. Brown was fast but had no hands, Seymore physically looked the part but his speed was shaky, he couldn't separate from white kids from Arkansas.
Agree, with Jalen Brown re: hands. Needs work. Burnt a kid and separated by 10+ yards and dropped a pass right in his breadbasket today. That speed and fluidity can’t be taught though

2023 Booker T. Washington WR Adam Moore was a standout today in 7v7 play and also won the Long Toss competition with a bomb of 68 yards. Interesting note here in that he said he is making progress on his way to reclassifying for the 2022 class. Was the second receiver (Jalen Brown) to point out today that he was impressed with what he saw from Miami’s new spread offense this year and felt that he’d fit in well in Lashlee’s system. Moore also mentioned system fit as a major factor for him.

Advertisement
Apparently the best wr in class of 23 is at Stranahan in Fort Lauderdale and we offered about a week ago. Hykeem Williams i think is the name
The boi Keem, he’s a freak of nature, legit 6’4 almost 200lbs with insane upside.

He looks like a Clemson WR, physically gifted, basketball player with great hands.

He’s been blowing up with offers, him & Brandon Inniss are future Superstars, have to keep them from going to Bama.

Advertisement
The boi Keem, he’s a freak of nature, legit 6’4 almost 200lbs with insane upside.

He looks like a Clemson WR, physically gifted, basketball player with great hands.

He’s been blowing up with offers, him & Brandon Inniss are future Superstars, have to keep them from going to Bama.
The quality of our recruiting is improving.
It's important that we changed the narrative and signed Williams and Taylor in the same year.

When you sign a couple of 5*s that tells future signing classes that the countries best athletes attend the U.

Just win and the rest will fall into place.

Advertisement
Where did he play youth ball? He made Orlando Florida fire?
I cant say yes for sure, but im pretty sure this is the team. Im telling you guys I have 100% direct contact with the dad. All I need is one of you dudes who knows the coaches to either hit me up or hit his dad. This kids going to be a dam monster, but he likes Notre Dame. Family wants him to stay in Florida so if we show some love we have a chance. Guys help me out we can actually make things happen.

Advertisement
Talking with 2022 Miami Central 4-star LB Wesley Bissainthe and he mentioned a place that makes him “feel at home” as a major factor for him. Kam Kinchens jumps in saying “Home is at the U!”

Wesley cracks a big smile
This right there is what we’ve been fighting for. Everyone that thinks it’s about coaching OR players.... it’s both. You need 100% great coaching at EVERY position & 100% great players at EVERY position. It’s happening. It just takes a minute. Best post of the day 😍 Everyone wants to stay home. No one GREAT is staying home, if they don’t believe we can win and get them to the next level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back