Miami Hurricanes spring scrimmage highlights

Advertisement
The narratives around here are absurd. Jarren played the first half against the number two defense that had walkons all over the place. Of course he looked the best against subpar competition. Each qb had their moments. I would not judge any of them in this environment because the competition was not similar. That said, Jarren spins it very well. I would like to see more of him with the number one O going against the number one defense. I am sure the coaches have seen that, but i know that I haven't and therefore can't have a real opinon on who should start.

why do we have to jump to conclusions based on a severly limited set of facts?

The narratives around here are absurd. Jarren played the first half against the number two defense that had walkons all over the place. Of course he looked the best against subpar competition. Each qb had their moments. I would not judge any of them in this environment because the competition was not similar. That said, Jarren spins it very well. I would like to see more of him with the number one O going against the number one defense. I am sure the coaches have seen that, but i know that I haven't and therefore can't have a real opinon on who should start.

CIS wouldn't have any other way

Advertisement

He throws a nice ball but he has “slow” and “fat” written all over him imo.

He’s slow to line up, slow to make a call, slow release, slow to make a read, late on his throws, just slow all around it seems to me

I wanted to throw a little something together, sorry for the shaky cam didn't bring my tripod. Not to many people came out but it was a nice crowd. Of course everyone wanted to see what the QBs looked like. An in my opinion if the game was to be played next week I would go with Jarren Williams. He just seemed to run the offense much better than the other two. N'kosi had a solid day nothing to brag about though. Tate Martell on the other hand looked very erratic and just all over the place. People in my section were calling him garbage which I thought was a little uncalled for. The main players on offense that stood out to me were Payton, Pope, Osborn. The OLine held up pretty well today but they still need to make strides in the run game IMO. The Defense played fast but it was hard to tell at times because there were a lot of walk ons playing through out the game. I think the freshman Linebackers need to get here soon! Good day all together prayers up for BJ! 🙏

Game ball to Firesite!!

Advertisement
He throws a nice ball but he has “slow” and “fat” written all over him imo.

He’s slow to line up, slow to make a call, slow release, slow to make a read, late on his throws, just slow all around it seems to me
This is what is m talking about. This is just stupid for the sake of being stupid and is an attempt at creating a false narrative. Don't be this guy, folks.

I wanted to throw a little something together, sorry for the shaky cam didn't bring my tripod. Not to many people came out but it was a nice crowd. Of course everyone wanted to see what the QBs looked like. An in my opinion if the game was to be played next week I would go with Jarren Williams. He just seemed to run the offense much better than the other two. N'kosi had a solid day nothing to brag about though. Tate Martell on the other hand looked very erratic and just all over the place. People in my section were calling him garbage which I thought was a little uncalled for. The main players on offense that stood out to me were Payton, Pope, Osborn. The OLine held up pretty well today but they still need to make strides in the run game IMO. The Defense played fast but it was hard to tell at times because there were a lot of walk ons playing through out the game. I think the freshman Linebackers need to get here soon! Good day all together prayers up for BJ! 🙏

Thx for the video, i was in the same section. That's Traz for you, mess up and they will call you hot garbage and laugh at you (when he tripped over himself)like it was done at Tate. People on here saying don't judge, its a scrimmage blah, blah... all three qbs went against diff level of comp, good or bad. Tate just played bad, had a bad day it happened. The drive were he targeted Njoku twice was awful and he was going against walk-ons.

Advertisement
This looked like it was a practice set up to make the offense look good.I mean why else would Manny play so many walk-ons AND Robert Knowles on defense.

This looked like it was a practice set up to make the offense look good.I mean why else would Manny play so many walk-ons AND Robert Knowles on defense.
Ur joking right? We do not have the depth right now so what u are seeing is not on purpose. The same thing happened in the first scrimmage, can you just not admit the offense looks a little better.

Ur joking right? We do not have the depth right now so what u are seeing is not on purpose. The same thing happened in the first scrimmage, can you just not admit the offense looks a little better.
All I know is if you want to score a touchdown then put knowles on the field. He’s in most of the highlights from spring lol

Advertisement

Because our fan base is made up in large part by ****y ********. Which is great. It also leads to really needing to talk ****. Since the team hasn't done **** in 15 years all people have is trying to be right on CIS.

Shaky QB play. Terrible OL, replacing key players on D, depth issues on D.

Conclusion: we beat the Gators by 63.5 and anything less than 11 wins, fly the planes.

April Fool's is a year long celebration for many here.

Advertisement
Back