Miami Hurricanes spring scrimmage highlights

Firesite

Wins over Everything!

I wanted to throw a little something together, sorry for the shaky cam didn't bring my tripod. Not to many people came out but it was a nice crowd. Of course everyone wanted to see what the QBs looked like. An in my opinion if the game was to be played next week I would go with Jarren Williams. He just seemed to run the offense much better than the other two. N'kosi had a solid day nothing to brag about though. Tate Martell on the other hand looked very erratic and just all over the place. People in my section were calling him garbage which I thought was a little uncalled for. The main players on offense that stood out to me were Payton, Pope, Osborn. The OLine held up pretty well today but they still need to make strides in the run game IMO. The Defense played fast but it was hard to tell at times because there were a lot of walk ons playing through out the game. I think the freshman Linebackers need to get here soon! Good day all together prayers up for BJ! 🙏

Advertisement
Awesome! Thank you for doing this. I thought this was a scrimmage and spring game was next weekend

I wanted to throw a little something together, sorry for the shaky cam didn't bring my tripod. Not to many people came out but it was a nice crowd. Of course everyone wanted to see what the QBs looked like. An in my opinion if the game was to be played next week I would go with Jarren Williams. He just seemed to run the offense much better than the other two. N'kosi had a solid day nothing to brag about though. Tate Martell on the other hand looked very erratic and just all over the place. People in my section were calling him garbage which I thought was a little uncalled for. The main players on offense that stood out to me were Payton, Pope, Osborn. The OLine held up pretty well today but they still need to make strides in the run game IMO. The Defense played fast but it was hard to tell at times because there were a lot of walk ons playing through out the game. I think the freshman Linebackers need to get here soon! Good day all together prayers up for BJ! 🙏

Thank you for the video! Much appreciated!

Advertisement
Advertisement
You aren't missing anything

I watched the scrimmage on Periscope but after the first 2 series the feed was all messed up and you couldn’t see much. It looked like the int Martell threw on his second series was right off a reciever’s hands but too garbled to be certain.

Advertisement

Can you post the whole game? Highlights are kind of pointless

Can you post the whole game? Highlights are kind of pointless
I do not have the entire game, I only have what I recorded. If you want the entire game ask UM lol. I was just in the stands filming what I could. I do have a few more clips but I do not intend to post them.

what's the name?

2 Chainz- Money in the way.

Advertisement

Thanks you the GOATfor this!

Advertisement
Back