Miami Hurricanes Secure Commitment from 4-Star Wide Receiver Ny Carr

Exactly. They can get away with it in shorts. Its rare to see a high school player like Carr. He didn't do it once in his Sr highlights.

Ngl.. might not be a popular opinion on here but I think Carr is going to be a better WR than JoJo and Chance. Not even saying they won't be great. Its just that Carr is special.

Colquitt played the #1 team in SC week one. Carr lit them up for 7-136-2. His longest reception only went for 41. He straight carved them tf up. Somebody on their staff told me he was un-guardable. That SC team just won the state title in SC's largest classification too.
I have him rated higher than JoJo and Chance and it’s not close to me. I always felt that way when I saw the tape.

Advertisement
Exactly. They can get away with it in shorts. Its rare to see a high school player like Carr. He didn't do it once in his Sr highlights.

Ngl.. might not be a popular opinion on here but I think Carr is going to be a better WR than JoJo and Chance. Not even saying they won't be great. Its just that Carr is special.

Colquitt played the #1 team in SC week one. Carr lit them up for 7-136-2. His longest reception only went for 41. He straight carved them tf up. Somebody on their staff told me he was un-guardable. That SC team just won the state title in SC's largest classification too.
It should be a popular opinion. Carr is a better WR prospect than both by a good bit IMO. Jojo is more athlete than pure WR to me anyways and Chance is good but he doesn't have the routes or speed that Carr brings. Carr is the best WR prospect we will have signed since Ahmmon.

Why would that be unpopular? He should end up better. He is outright better than Chance who has some questions that he maybe to stiff, pause, for the position. JoJo has immense talent but is hardly a finished product. I think Carr is just as talented as JoJo but gets on the field faster.

Advertisement
Why would that be unpopular? He should end up better. He is outright better than Chance who has some questions that he maybe to stiff, pause, for the position. JoJo has immense talent but is hardly a finished product. I think Carr is just as talented as JoJo but gets on the field faster.
Ha.. its heresy to question local kids. If Carr's hands are ready he'll get consistent pt early.

I believe the only thing keeping him from a 5th star is his unverified height. If he checks into the AA game at 6ft, sky's the limit.

Ha.. its heresy to question local kids. If Carr's hands are ready he'll get consistent pt early.

I believe the only thing keeping him from a 5th star is his unverified height. If he checks into the AA game at 6ft, sky's the limit.
That’s what it is sometimes the sfla love, the HS fans become super fans and don’t watch the same film. To become a power you have to recruit the best OOS it’s just facts.

I think based on his production he may get his 5th. In terms of why he hasnt gotten it, I think sometimes people just loose track of just how many good players there are out there and that just because you arent a 5 star doesnt mean you arent elite. Dude is the 44th composite player.

Advertisement
Ny Carr is going to be a problem. His route running is SPECIAL.

When a WR tries to do a stutter step or his juke move at the los before running his route, he's wasting valuable time. The QB only has so much time to get rid of the ball and if the WR is dancing around at the los the defense is going to be that much closer to the QB when he attempts the pass.

Carr is always moving forward. He's juking people while running his routes. He's going to get open. A lot.

Anybody know if his measurables have been verified? Or his speed? I don't think they'll matter, but I'm curious.
I think Carr is around 5'10" or 5'11" around 165-175 pound range

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only thing keeping him from a 5th star is a Decommitment
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Back