Miami Hurricanes Secure Commitment from 4-Star Wide Receiver Ny Carr

View as article
the sopranos smoking GIF

Advertisement
Once again
This shows it’s now about wins and losses
We just had the most embarrassing on field moment in the history of modern college football
Esp for these young kids who only states watching 10-15 years ago, and yet we just landed a stud

Once again
This shows it’s now about wins and losses
We just had the most embarrassing on field moment in the history of modern college football
Esp for these young kids who only states watching 10-15 years ago, and yet we just landed a stud

We also dominated the game statistically and are the literal most moronic decision in coaching history away from being 5-0. Last night will be etched in my mind forever and I’m not sure I’ll ever full recover from what I saw, but they’re still gonna play football here going forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats been happening at every program including this one for ages. Hyped for this kid he brings something no WR on the roster has.. Closest thing is RayRay but he aint like this kid, this kid has more talent.
Yeah. I got out the recruiting process when it became too much of a show.

Just got done doing yard work. Still bummed and thinking about that abomination last night the entire time. First thing I did was check the Recruiting Board with the long shot hope of finding some solace in a possible Carr commitment…and here it is, lol

Nice to see the night wasn’t a total loss..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back