Miami Hurricanes Roster Composition - Updated to 01/28/22

with the exception of Wesley and Chase, that LB group is horrifying .... like "Group of 5" level

SMFH

Advertisement
with the exception of Wesley and Chase, that LB group is horrifying .... like "Group of 5" level

SMFH

I think Keontra, Steed and Cave could get there with Feld this off season. Different S&C needs for each. But from what I saw last season, the first two aren't that far off. Cave is a projection from his HS performances since we don't see him enough. But kid has talent.

What we're missing is a pure MLB.

Forgot to add in Moss after the game earlier this month. He's in the list now (previous posts updated), and that brings us to 86 players.

An early look at how recruiting (and transfers) are breaking out out by state:
1643481823239.png

Attachments

• 1643481805351.png
    1643481805351.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
That quarterback room looks nice AF. Hope TVD, Garcia, and Brown all put it together, win three ACC, and go in the 1st round.

I don’t think that’s too much to ask from any of them and our team either

Let’s go Canes

Advertisement
That's crazy. I know COVID helped, but still...
Too much attrition too quickly with Shannon in 2008 and 2009. Think about the quarterback room…Shannon finished the 2008 season with:

Marve: 2nd year freshman
Harris: true freshman
Cannon Smith: true freshman
Tyler Cook: true freshman

With that roster and depth, there was no 2009 quarterback in the class. Yet three of the four transferred out by the summer of 2009.

Advertisement
we’re at 85 with the latest OL from Oregon.

The 7 transfer player relates to the 25 limit not 85 limit so anyone else we bring in means someone has to go

That list above is missing moss and ragone but I didn’t think parrot was on scholarship
M. Parrot was scholarship but he has completed his eligibility.

Also… not to you but Adam E is technically still on scholarship. (2020 COVID opt-out and 2021 medical redshirt.)

These are the players that I currently have on the roster:

View attachment 174998View attachment 174992View attachment 174918

You should remove Michael Parrott, Ryan Ragone, and Clay James, they are all walk-ons. They were never "signed" or recruited. They didn't count as ICs, and they are on year-to-year scholarships which we are not obligated to renew.

I think we have another punter, though, (Nelson Foley) who was put on scholarship in his first semester without having to wait one-year as a walk-on.

Last edited:
You should remove Michael Parrott, Ryan Ragone, and Clay James, they are all walk-ons. They were never "signed" or recruited. They didn't count as ICs, and they are on year-to-year scholarships which we are not obligated to renew.

I think we have another punter, though, (Nelson Foley) who was put on scholarship in his first semester without having to wait one-year as a walk-on.
Every scholarship in college football is year to year.

C. James was recruited and was part of the big Class of 2018 Official visit back in CMR days. Was tech a gray shirt with his scholarship starting in January 2019 (over Fall of 2018)

Foley is a blue shirt and a recruited punter. He was no different than Cody Brown this year.

M Parrot and R Ragone earned scholarships that count toward everything!

Why the hate?

Dudes contribute every Saturday!

Advertisement
Bump…

OP, please add Citizen and Porter.

Also, is ElGammal and Parrott still w/team, on ‘ship?
How about Foley, Punter?
Last one is Ragone. He still around and on ‘ship? Seems like he’s been with Miami for a decade!

Advertisement
Back