Miami Hurricanes Recruiting Class 2013

D

deleted1562

[video=youtube;15mapSdZXas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15mapSdZXas[/video]

I didn't make this but I just found it, nice vid highlighting our class except for the few newcomers.

My take: Devonte Bond is an animal.

Advertisement
AQM is my favorite recruit out of this class and im not just saying that bc im from NJ he is an absolute beast
:neonu:

Advertisement
We may have missed on a few, but holy **** this class has some studs. Corn and Griffin aren't even included in that video either.

**** of a job by Al & Co.

i can never get pass the Stacy Coley going up top on Rashad Robinson(ely).......good lord i get goose bumps every time i see it because thats some S.FLA @ the park stuff.....Bomb em and let em know what u just did........

Advertisement
****** sick class. I dont give a **** what anyone else says. Mother**** the NCAA and any school piggybacking off those clowns and negative recruiting us. Canesfreak "CANT WAIT" in my meanest most badass tone.

i can never get pass the Stacy Coley going up top on Rashad Robinson(ely).......good lord i get goose bumps every time i see it because thats some S.FLA @ the park stuff.....Bomb em and let em know what u just did........

lets not forget Stacy catching over Deon on the 7 on 7 tryout, the kid is going to be a beast, and if we can get Lane this year as a quote Al "Holy ****"

Advertisement
Watching this video every now and then gives me chills to how good our team is gunna be next year with the new recruits lets go :neonu:

Advertisement
Wow, I was sleeping on Gus, and Bond is an animal!

Yea Gus seems like he break a lotta tackles. Excited about him. Anyone know the coaches plan for his weight, he's bout 215-225. Does he gain or lose? I kinda want him around 230 and be like a Eddie Lacy type back.

Advertisement
Back