Miami Hurricanes or Candy Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipergang

Redshirt Freshman
what happened to the good days and REAL Chants... We go from :

Hit stick and bust dic* ,, them canes are the shi*** Hold you hand up highhhh miami canes passing byyyyy

now we do M I A M I CANES ...WOOOOOOO (HATE THIS CHANT SOOO SOFT AND LAST I REMEMBER WAS MAKING FUN OF FSU'S CHANT BECAUSE THEY DO THE GA* WOOO AT THE END OF THIERS)

Haters will hate on the post but its only real... need to get back to being hardcore... no soft chants

Advertisement
**** yeah. Soft chants are the real problem around here. Fix that and we'll be unstoppable and take our rightful place atop the college football world!

Someone tweet this to Mark Richt stat.

**** yeah. Soft chants are the real problem around here. Fix that and we'll be unstoppable and take our rightful place atop the college football world!

Someone tweet this to Mark Richt stat.

Yea , its all apart of the culture !!! like when the coaches wish good luck to jobe going to bama or when mark richt doesnt let players celebrate on fsu's field ....WHAT DO YOU NOT SEE...mayb if they did a real chant they would actually go murder our opponents .... I cant even think about a big hit this year from shaq zach or pickney where it was a hit stick ....sad times

Or how about this... We invented swag but yet we cant even utilize our colors on gameday... richt doesnt let them wear arm sleeves lol... its really sad. when kids come to visit us and try our uni on they cant even swag out..

Swag is a style ..swag is not winning.

Dominating is winning...Murder is winning....

Advertisement
Let me picture sean taylor and ed reed saying woooooo !!!!! lmaooo get the f out of here.... none of our greatest players would ever do that soft chant

You’ve seen a YouTube clip but I’ve never heard fans chant that at the stadium until the video dropped. Comparing a fan chant to a player led chant is dumb. But judging by everything you said you wouldn’t know the difference

You’ve seen a YouTube clip but I’ve never heard fans chant that at the stadium until the video dropped. Comparing a fan chant to a player led chant is dumb. But judging by everything you said you wouldn’t know the difference

wooooo .. I would never want to do anything simular to what fsu does

Advertisement
OP has a micro *****

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back