Miami Hurricanes Land Top JUCO Offensive Tackle Markel Bell

View as article
It's maddening, but our reality. Hope for the best, my brother. That's all we can do.
I'm sure I'm missing some other position group! But, in my opinion year 3 with Mario was supposed to be the year, not sure now especially with no QB and no depth at DT and suspect cb's and no safeties

Advertisement
I'm sure I'm missing some other position group! But, in my opinion year 3 with Mario was supposed to be the year, not sure now especially with no QB and no depth at DT and suspect cb's and no safeties

Depends on who you ask.

Some believe you know exactly what you are getting after two years. Others say three. Then you have the people that say four!

Truth is Mario has less than a year to show big time improvement, because we are entering year three. Even the most patient of fans will begin to get restless, and will question him.

Depends on who you ask.

Some believe you know exactly what you are getting after two years. Others say three. Then you have the people that say four!

Truth is Mario has less than a year to show big time improvement, because we are entering year three. Even the most patient of fans will begin to get restless, and will question him.
True, like me I'm die hard as they get! I don't even come on this board after a loss and too take it a step further if it's not an elite game on after we lose I don't watch fball the rest of the day. Only if bama vs UGA or uw vs Oregon type of game.

Advertisement
Enrolling early
Source? Trying to populate the EE column with confirmed EE status

Source? Trying to populate the EE column with confirmed EE status

I think all the EE sources are this. Posts by Gaby

Advertisement
Back