Miami Hurricanes earning “Canes” helmet stickers...

Richt involved with his players academic counsellors. Such a wonderful father figure to the players many whom have never ever had this kind of serious father figure to lead them. As far as I am concerned the stickers are well worth it if you see it in this light.

Advertisement
Miami was the mold breakers of college football...No blank helmets, no 4 yards in a cloud of dust, THEY PASSED THE BALL and no stupid stickers!

Advertisement
im old school, think we have perfect helmets without individual accomplishment stickers.

If someone wants a individual honor there's plenty of them out there that they can strive for without a silly sticker.

With that being said, if the players and recruits like them, I guess it couldn't hurt as long as they are not placed all over the helmet top where you can't even tell it's a white helmet.

It's being done for the players and is great motivation for them. It's not for you.

I had these kind of stickers in HS ball and as a Player I loved them! Good Call

Advertisement
THIS IS STUPID DO WE LOOK LIKE LITTLE SISTER FLORIDA STATE??????????????????????? THIS IS NOT HURRICANE FOOTBALL.......

^fsu fan.

Dont you ever disrespect me like that again in your life. You probably didnt even go to Miami. I graduated from there.

Liar. Your name tries to hard. You're covering stuff up.

You snitched on me ??? I got infractions for being called a troll when i'm as much of a Miami fan as most people on here. I do hate FSU with a passion. **** is not a troll name....smh wow this is a joke i got hit with an infraction

Advertisement
I think the stickers are inconspicuous enough to let it slide as far as the original helmet look. No big deal, and if it motivates the players why the **** not!?

Advertisement
Miami was the mold breakers of college football...No blank helmets, no 4 yards in a cloud of dust, THEY PASSED THE BALL and no stupid stickers!

Why does everyone care so much about some **** stickers that I did t even notice at first? How does this make us look like the other school north of Miami? Just care about being relevant again and winning. Got waaayyy too many fashion cops instead of astute knowledgeable fans who see the big picture...the drive and motivation of this program to get back on top of the upper echelon of college football

I think the stickers are inconspicuous enough to let it slide as far as the original helmet look. No big deal, and if it motivates the players why the **** not!?

So you have never viewed an FSU or Georgia helmet filled with tomahawks and bones?

After Walton runs wild this weekend, half his helmet will be filled.

Advertisement
Back