Miami Hurricanes could move Navaughn Donaldson to right tackle. What would that mean for the OL?

Advertisement
Nothing is ****ed here, Dude.

For the first time in a while, we've got the talent at OLine, either on campus or coming in a few months. It's raw, young talent, yeah, but we've got the guys to cobble a line together, and actually have some depth. They'll get it figured out.

I like this line from Searels: “You think we’ll come out here and practice it and not be serious about it?” Searels said

We've got to have the worst media, asking the dumbest questions in the ******* country...

Interesting article- it that is what it is. Looks like Gauthier may be the RT if no one steps forward.

"“Gauthier did an outstanding job” at right tackle in last Saturday’s scrimmage, Searels said. “Once we put him in there, we took it down and we scored, we did a good job.”

Scafie with his talent would fit right in at one of the guards if Gaynor has to move to center.

Interesting article- it that is what it is. Looks like Gauthier may be the RT if no one steps forward.

"“Gauthier did an outstanding job” at right tackle in last Saturday’s scrimmage, Searels said. “Once we put him in there, we took it down and we scored, we did a good job.”

Scafie with his talent would fit right in at one of the guards if Gaynor has to move to center.
I like Scafie at 1 of guard spots, would prefer Gauthier stay at C.... Donaldson at RT not a bad idea
wish Herbert could fill RT and keep Gauthier at C with 2 guards being Donaldson & Scaifie
OL gus no matter what seem to develop late guys like Donaldson excluded....

Advertisement
I like Scafie at 1 of guard spots, would prefer Gauthier stay at C.... Donaldson at RT not a bad idea
wish Herbert could fill RT and keep Gauthier at C with 2 guards being Donaldson & Scaifie
OL gus no matter what seem to develop late guys like Donaldson excluded....

Forgive the ignorance but is Scafie participating in spring ball?

The plan all along was rt but he struggled some last year with speed/technique, so the staff obviously started questioning the move. Hopefully he’s ready , because it’s his natural spot.

Then move my man Scaife inside. Mix that with Boulware and Mahoney the depth will look pretty good. Everything rides on ND doe.

Last edited:
Hopefully Donaldson is ready to be serious about his conditioning and diet. He has a lot of potential, that’s one thing we all can’t dispute.

Big boy stepping up at RT would be huge for us.

Advertisement
Let's not forget Cleveland Reed! The day he arrives he will be one of the biggest strongest and meanest players on this team.

The talent level has improved enough so dat there is no excuse if the Oline is another cluster f**** this season. Searels on da clock wit me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back