- Joined
- Jun 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,163
They’re desperate let’s pin our ears back and get to it.
Or a sack fumble scoop and score that finishes Taints night.Alright let’s go for a 3 & out or pick 6. I’ll take either.
Their 2 CBs will play in the NFL tooThis is the kind of win that tells me we can win it all. That Clemson front 7 is good with NFL talent
Would make more senseBarkate was supposed to run a fade I think
First thing I sawFletch wide open
I can't stand that guy.Fowler hoping that Weinberg loses focus with the lights. What a farken jabronie.
Toney was walking in for the TD, Barkate messed it up, could see Toney motioning it to him after.Not sure I understand the 2nd and 3rd play calls there.
Mali was reacting like Barkate was wrong I’d be curious what happen there cause it was out of whackThat's fine, should have been a TD though, either run it or that ball goes to barkate
It’s the execution as well.Play calling has been suspect
Ward would have changed that play for a TD.Mali had the quick slant
Or a big redzone threat at TE.Really missing Josh Moore here