I really thought Jacobs was set but maybe it was only half a secondWasn't. You have to be set for a full second and Jacobs wasn't set.Looked clean to me
Yep they gotta go to a walk on if he can’t goHe been hurt and they backup is out
Caveman was backNah. We had one bad drive. That last drive was a robbery by the refs.
we going to be fine long run this year imo, and I am never optimistic. This team looks real good right now with some nit picking here and there and real concerns but this looks like one of those top top teams imoToo bad we aren’t healthy
McCoy out the year?
Snake bitten for sure this year.Man I can't remember if we ever had a season this bad with injuries
IT SURE WASNTLooked clean to me
Pretty sure he has the most tackles on defense? Probably still hurt/shaken up since he just came back inO’Conner is a soft ******, he wants no part of contact
I think the Clemson wrote said it was a walk onDoes Clemson even have a backup quarterback?
FELLAS IMAGINE THIS TEAM AT FULL HEALTH MY GAWDDDDConsidering that we have a ****load of CBs out, we're playing really good defense lmfao
Still 11 weeks out from round 1 of the CFPNot gonna happen boys. Too many injuries.