OldhamA
Senior
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2012
- Messages
- 19,623
We have a S playing CB. Give them a break.we need to stop playing so far off! It’s like No’Ds Wefense but with blitzes lol
We have a S playing CB. Give them a break.we need to stop playing so far off! It’s like No’Ds Wefense but with blitzes lol
I don't know but it works. I get irritated as fk whenever I see them *** *** hands pointing down.I will never understand why opposing teams’ fans think they’re actually doing something with this. It has never had the intended effect.
Got to get the secondary healthy, don't like what we're seeing there.We are playing well, but still some playing with our food on D. Wrap this up, finish sacks, complete tackles, get the starters out and get healthy after the bye for FSU.
As long as they don’t get stuck in coverageFirst half shows why Mario trusts #9 and #1 as much as he does
And there was nothing he could've done there, 12 ran a great route.giving it up for bryce fitzgerald for the simple fact he has this ability to play some cb for us foreal.