- Joined
- Jul 8, 2022
- Messages
- 4,056
Want a pick 6 this game
Hetherman typically gives these up. No secret. Make tacklesbeing outschemed right now
We need X and OJ backAlways dude....terribleThere’s always big holes when we run zone
Portal miss imo0 is always completely out of control
He’s a one trick pony0 is always completely out of control
ive seen him out there first two series.Haven’t seen him
He is playing. They are subbing Day in for Dunnigan much more cause Clemson is throwing nearly every downIs Poyser out? Don't think I've seen him
I miss Keionte man this dude is not it0 is always completely out of control
If that were case he should be in for Thornton and Dunnigan sliding to nickelHe is playing. They are subbing Day in for Dunnigan much more cause Clemson is throwing nearly every downIs Poyser out? Don't think I've seen him