As I said other day the best ceiling is 78 79 on right but 79 needs a tad longerMcCoy needs to move back to guard
Yep. Mensah gotta throw that away or try to get some yards on the ground.Mensah has had time to throw good sign so far. Their pressure hasn't been getting there. That last sack was a coverage one
If there’s one negative about him, it’s that he does not like pressure and getting hit, not that any of them do, but you know what I meanThat pocket was clean. Mensah created that sack by panicking. Don’t start the Wake Forest bull**** getting skiddish
Congdon got beat there
Nice recovery from a couple of questionable playsGreat fg. We needed that to keep the momentum.
honestly just a weird drive so I’ll take the points
He's GOT TO LEARN. Just take off and run.That pocket was clean. Mensah created that sack by panicking. Don’t start the Wake Forest bull**** getting skiddish
Yea, I sent em few extra coins.The Miami check clear to the ACC
He stepped right into the pressure.Mensah needs to stop bailing from pockets.
Great start given the environmentGood start 10-0
Dropped his eyes and ran into that sack instead of rolling to his right.That pocket was clean. Mensah created that sack by panicking. Don’t start the Wake Forest bull**** getting skiddish