StPeteCane
Sophomore
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2014
- Messages
- 1,846
We kicking 50 yarders again? Whoa
I don't think he's too confident in McCoy out there. You're right, he didn't need to step upMensah left too early. Pocket was
Clean
Yeah I've been noticing he is holding the ball to long. I also think it is play calling as well.Held the ball too long there. It’s gotta come out quicker than that.
yup he had a clean pocket...mccoy followed up a bad rep with a pretty good one...he could of chilled n hit the check down.Mensah left too early. Pocket was
Clean
How was Lyle being in there have anything to do with Mensah getting happy feet in the pocketBecause we like to make things hard on ourselves
He also could’ve run to the right but stepped backMensah left too early. Pocket was
Clean
Something to monitor for sure, if teams putting their best cb or bracketing toney who else can create downfieldWe haven't passed very well >10yards since 2nd half of wake
He seemed rattled from the pressure from the play beforeMensah left too early. Pocket was
Clean