M MiaFLSurf Recruit Joined Feb 6, 2013 Messages 43 Today at 7:43 PM #101 USNAVYCANE said: Line dropped to -14 Click to expand... Stfu about the line You sound scared
L A M P Reformed Mope Premium Joined Jul 25, 2013 Messages 16,596 Today at 7:43 PM #102 LFG boys. Canes win. Rays win. Make it happen.
S swampcougar1 sophomore Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 5,116 Today at 7:43 PM #103 CBurrr93 said: ABC Click to expand... Have to get all the dumb commercials in
ShadowSpring Junior Joined Oct 13, 2017 Messages 8,375 Today at 7:43 PM #104 Good game for #10 to establish himself
Tinman64 President of jack whitehouse fan club Premium Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 3,089 Today at 7:44 PM #105 swampcougar1 said: Have to get all the dumb commercials in Click to expand... Yup
Y YLCANE Recruit Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 4,173 Today at 7:44 PM #106 Mario is cool as a cucumber We got this
Mike Thot Sophomore Joined Dec 28, 2022 Messages 641 Today at 7:44 PM #107 I'm so excited I just took a s*** in my own right hand
Numb Nuts All American Premium Joined Aug 1, 2020 Messages 12,684 Today at 7:44 PM #108 who has the real Death Valley? Who has the knock off?
Canes2026Champs Sophomore Joined Apr 2, 2026 Messages 824 Today at 7:44 PM #111 Mike Thot said: I'm so excited I just took a s*** in my own right hand Click to expand... Now throw it at Dabo.
Mike Thot said: I'm so excited I just took a s*** in my own right hand Click to expand... Now throw it at Dabo.
Stingarov GOATaylor Premium Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 6,345 Today at 7:44 PM #112 Somehow always forget about this thread until its 7 pages deep. LETS GO CANES
Crimpy Big Time Outsider Joined Jan 27, 2014 Messages 3,566 Today at 7:45 PM #114 Spindrift said: Radar still shows nothing. It looks very good at this moment. Click to expand... Take another look…
Spindrift said: Radar still shows nothing. It looks very good at this moment. Click to expand... Take another look…
Canes2026Champs Sophomore Joined Apr 2, 2026 Messages 824 Today at 7:45 PM #115 Finally we kick. I like this.
L LPK2006 Redshirt Freshman Joined Oct 9, 2017 Messages 3,758 Today at 7:45 PM #116 Good. I prefer kicking
longtimecanefan Freshman Joined Nov 2, 2025 Messages 270 Today at 7:45 PM #118 No mistakes. Play smart.
Tinman64 President of jack whitehouse fan club Premium Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 3,089 Today at 7:45 PM #119 Shi t special teams still
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,870 Today at 7:45 PM #120 How not to contain 101