QuattroCane
Junior
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2016
- Messages
- 7,215
Mensah looks very cool and under control he has great body language, just doing his job
I'm hoping he is the #1 pick, because that means we got far if not #1Give Mensah a blank check to come back next year.
Worth every single penny and plus more
He even fumbles under controlEverything about Mensah’s game is so smooth.
New skill unlockedMensah with his legs!!! What a run…and the heads up and composure to recover his own fumble. Fantastic!
And we need them to bench 65 until we're up by 4TDs in the 4Q.We need our secondary to get healthy
They know 58 is the guy but going from bot playing to playing every snap is alot, these probably just relief snaps for sjBrilliant series by Dawson. Liked we had Fletcher chip to help McCoy on a pass. Also SJ had a fine series, even if I don't understand why we subbed #58 out.
you're rat poisonI think we are the best team in the country.
Yes but 2 Clemson guys hit the ballI know I'm being petulant, but Mensah needs to protect the ball more when plays go south like that.
He's actually been pretty solid this yearLofton is finally playing to D Money hype levels.
Amazing run by Mensah!
4? I want us to be up by 50And we need them to bench 65 until we're up by 4TDs in the 4Q.
Ton of holding out thereWRs not getting open on long routes