cookies
All ACC
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2021
- Messages
- 9,500
lmao 1 carry 6 yards tf?Run like Mallory
lmao 1 carry 6 yards tf?Run like Mallory
Please get 6 here
You fake on the middle and bootleg it will be wide openRoll out run with Mensah.
Him and Marty will be a nice 1 and 2 next year. Very similar runners.Hand up I didn’t think he had the speed but boy was I wrong. Kid looks legit and he hasn’t even had a year in the weight room and training table. He is going to be a beast
Absolutely not - if he can't play C he can't see the field.I think this has been SJ's best game too. Looks like we have 6 playable OL, and possibly 7 with Merriweather at guard. OL shaping up pretty well all things considered.
Please NoDawson will do something stupid here
Can do it from 2 back with a lead. Mallory and Fletcher earned the 7 on this o tho IMOActuallyDo you understand how stupid you sound right now?
Writing a post makes no noise
Have a great day