S smack99 Senior Joined Nov 15, 2013 Messages 8,485 Yesterday at 9:46 PM #2,982 That right side of the OL is so ****ed with that duo in
RF-4CCane All American Maude Joined Mar 19, 2025 Messages 10,380 Yesterday at 9:46 PM #2,983 A favorable call?
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,807 Yesterday at 9:46 PM #2,984 Great start to the half
C Canesmia01 All ACC Joined Dec 19, 2018 Messages 7,292 Yesterday at 9:46 PM #2,985 Merriweather at RT?
JZCane0825 All American Premium Joined Aug 28, 2021 Messages 10,007 Yesterday at 9:46 PM #2,988 smack99 said: That right side of the OL is so ****ed with that duo in Click to expand... Bro STFU
Stingarov GOATaylor Premium Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 6,347 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #2,989 soft as baby **** roughing the pass what the ****. And I hate Clemson.
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,095 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #2,990 Meriweather in at tackle
Distructobot3000 Senior Joined Jan 1, 2013 Messages 8,124 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #2,993 I was gonna lose my mind if they called holding on it after letting Clemson‘s offenseive line get away with murder the entire first half
I was gonna lose my mind if they called holding on it after letting Clemson‘s offenseive line get away with murder the entire first half
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,962 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #2,994 Tuuurible call against Clemson
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,526 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #2,995 SJ bout 5'7 at best
jmw05g Recruit Joined Aug 12, 2015 Messages 218 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #2,997 Terrible call but I'll take it
C CTCanes Recruit Joined Sep 24, 2017 Messages 5,082 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #2,998 Weak call but I will take it!!!
N nycane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 21,587 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #2,999 Dabo is such a crybaby Fowler hates us lol
TXCane20 Freshman Joined Jan 24, 2022 Messages 303 Yesterday at 9:47 PM #3,000 I would bet SJ is a great kid and knows the offense inside and out. Those are the kind of kids that coaches continually throw out there despite the on-field performance. Sucks but that’s the sport lol
I would bet SJ is a great kid and knows the offense inside and out. Those are the kind of kids that coaches continually throw out there despite the on-field performance. Sucks but that’s the sport lol