Miami Hurricanes 2024 Schedule Release

It would be a huge mistake to sleep on that UiF game. The turds were very young last year and it’s in the Swamp so I’m certainly not going into that thinking easy win.

The flip side is we’re coming in with a very good and solid team that should be very good at OL with a good backfield and a very experienced and talented QB in Cam Ward. X, George and any of the young Uber talented youngsters we have at WR plus a healthy reliable TE will round out what should be at least a good solid offense with the potential to be explosive or to pound you into submission with the running game. Defensively we will show up with a rock solid front 7 with some young and explosive talent as depth to go with what should be a solid secondary.

Get past the disgraceful 🐊 and we should be 6-0 going into the bye week to prepare for the 4 game stretch that will determine our season with @UL, FSU, Duke(Manny comes home Bowl) then @GT in a game that should have been circled the 1st day the schedule came out for obvious reasons. The Louisville and FSU games back to back will be a real test for this team. The Duke game comes right after FSU and playing vs Manny will be interesting. I think GT will have a very solid and tough squad next year. It will be imperative for us to stop their well constructed rushing attack.

We then get our second bye then into the last two games of the regular season in Wake Forest at home before we close out on the road at Syracuse. We should win both.

The four games that will determine our season are
@UiF
@UL
FSU
Georgia Tech

We have absolutely no business losing to
@USF
Ball St.
VT
@Cal
Duke
Wake Forest
@Syracuse

We don’t know how the season is going to go as there are just too many variables to consider. We could go 10-2 as many including myself feel we should. However looking at that schedule there is also a very real possibility that we could run the table in the regular season if a few things go our way like Fletcher and Citizen being 100% with Chris Johnson being utilized the way he should, Cam Ward having a Heisman type campaign, a #1 WR steps up and we find a TE, the pass rush going to the next level with the secondary playing better than expected. Yes, we could have that type of magical upstart type of year. We could also go 8-4 or 9-3 if things don’t go quite as planned.

This is a huge year for Mario. Absolutely huge! He needs to start to show some real progress in year 3 and I think he will. There’s a reason he was all in on Cam Ward as a great QB can take you a long way. A QB and a DL can take you even farther. I think this is the year that things begin to turn around for Mario and the program on the field. Winning the ACC and Making the 12 team playoff should be the goal.
Correcto. As bad as they were last year, they were in a few close games against teams much better than we were.

This game is far from a gimme.

Advertisement
We should have an almost identical season to fsu this past year. Undefeated, but probably not good enough to compete for a ship. Should... but we'll see.
That’s a very interesting take. I say that because I get the same type of feeling about this team. I’m not predicting an undefeated season but we could do it if a few things go our way. It would be incredible for the program.

Advertisement
Back