Miami Hurricanes 2016-2020 recruiting

Advertisement
blake baker and w/e that goofballs name from alabama was

I blame them more than a first time head coach that was put in this position by an incompetent administration.

Edit: Dan Enos
Admins are my #1 gripe here, baseball and football. Not the bum *** coaches fault they were offered the jobs they are not prepared to do. I'm with you.

Advertisement
classes relative to the ACCC:

2020 - 2nd
2019 - 2nd
2018 - 1st
2017 - 1st
2016 - 1st

We should be winning this weak *** division on the regular
Yea I saw @DMoney post earlier and he said that we've had the most day 3 picks in CFB the last 5 drafts or something like that. I know that isn't good enough to win the Natty but it should be more than enough to DOMINATE the Coastal.

Speaking specifically to this year the threat has been UNC but dam they've lost alot of offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Culture. Doesn’t matter if it’s the fans, coaches or players… football isn’t played in the rear view. Until the program is more concerned with this coming season, and not the previous forty, this will never end. Again, beat Alabama. Crush Alabama. Alabama returns no one on offense. Alabama has a new OC. We return almost EVERYONE. Should have, could have or would have is bull****. For those that don’t think we can, you probably think we should win the coastal every year too. The game is played on the field, not on paper.

Last edited:
classes relative to the ACCC:

2020 - 2nd
2019 - 2nd
2018 - 1st
2017 - 1st
2016 - 1st

We should be winning this weak *** division on the regular
It's true but when u flirt with getting the rest (not the elite guys) u flirt with other teams being able to compete with u. ***** rankings.....the cream of the crop is what u need. If u fuq around and get a four star that no one really wants or just few teams and VT gets a three star.....it's possible the three star could be better. So at the end of the day those rankings mean **** unless u getting heavy heavy hitters across the board like bama Clemson OSU etc

Advertisement
Back