Miami Hurricane Portal and Draft Entrants (updated 11/29)

Advertisement
Bummed about Chaney. Disgusted that Van Diick wouldn't even wait until after the bowl game. I was a fan. Zero respect left.

p.s. Best of luck to Harvey, Flagg and Don. They all seemed unselfish and great teammates
That’s not how this works. Jfc. If he’s going in he has to go in right away and find a home.

you’re on this board and don’t know that?

Advertisement
If a Burroughs falls in the woods and noone is around to hear it, did it make a sound?

Burroughs vs. Julio Derosier, who you got
Will Ferrell Boast GIF

Advertisement
That’s not how this works. Jfc. If he’s going in he has to go in right away and find a home.

you’re on this board and don’t know that?

The portal rules change every five minutes... And if I recall correctly, TVD waited until after Spring ball last year to toy with transferring to Bama. So I thought he could silent wherever he wanted to go and enter the portal whenever he wanted to enter, tbh.

... or were you joking?

Bummed about Chaney. Disgusted that Van Diick wouldn't even wait until after the bowl game. I was a fan. Zero respect left.

p.s. Best of luck to Harvey, Flagg and Don. They all seemed unselfish and great teammates
Why would he? Van Dyke has been checked out of this program since October.

Advertisement
What sealed it for me with Tyler Van Throw it to the Other Team was when he shook down our program with the Alabama bull****. We ponied up more money for him to **** the bed and single handedly cost us 4 games. He almost got Dawson fired because of the conservative play calling to get him back on track. Great kid but he was no mental giant. We need mental beasts at QB1. He surely wasn’t that. He will do amazing things at Rutgers. GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back