Miami Hurricane Portal and Draft Entrants (updated 11/29)

Yea you can’t tell who either coached or played football beyond HS LOL.

if it’s up these guys they would have 10 WRs and a QB

Nah playa. It ain't that simple or easy to dismiss like cats don't know what they're talking about.

The same screen passes and bull**** checkdowns we threw to McCormick could've been thrown to any one of the guys @grover mentioned.

We had RB screens in the playbook, we could've easily used CJ Jr on a few RB screens to get him in space. Those same bubble and tunnel screens we threw to slow *** Colbie or X could've been thrown to one of the speedsters.

So now let's talk about who can tell who coached or played beyond what level..m

Advertisement
Any real smoke to X leaving and following TVD or is it closet fsu fan Navarro trying to wish it into reality? He keeps mentioning it.
I wouldn’t be surprised but I doubt it

It really depends on where tvd goes, because if he goes somewhere where they have a good wr room then it won’t make sense for X.

Also X is one of the kids from down here that dreamed to play here, entire family is die hards, crazy worker so I doubt he leaves unless its a bag and great situation.

And as much as people hate tvd for targeting him too much, having a safety blanket like him can be valuable for our next QB

Any real smoke to X leaving and following TVD or is it closet fsu fan Navarro trying to wish it into reality? He keeps mentioning it.
Think Lake has mentioned it a few times but in a “Wouldn’t be surprised if” kind of way.

How anyone still listens to Navarro is beyond me. His blatant glee during the FIU debacle was the breaking point for me, on top of listening to him struggle to talk and breathe through his mouth at the same time.

Advertisement
Think Lake has mentioned it a few times but in a “Wouldn’t be surprised if” kind of way.

How anyone still listens to Navarro is beyond me. His blatant glee during the FIU debacle was the breaking point for me, on top of listening to him struggle to talk and breathe through his mouth at the same time.
He is an embarrassment to my last name

How to you propose using ALL of those guys? (while also using TE's?)
I don't think he was talking about playing them all. I think he was using them all as examples of kids who could have contributed but we're not used at all. We had all this speed yet we used none of it when our offense was literally begging for an infusion of speed. Most of those kids could have been used in certain packages here and there while still preserving their redshirt year but NOOOO! We had to let them get rigor mortis sitting on the bench without even attempting to use any one of them.

Advertisement
Add chantz to the list
IMG_5150.jpeg

Advertisement
Doesn't wanna share reps with X or wait his turn.
Probably feels underutilized.

He could probably start at a lot of programs.
I agree, i wouldnt want to sit behind x either. I think having brashard is way bigger playmaker then x and that's probably frustrating knowing he's being underutilized. Is x going to the draft or coming back for another year?

If he could start at a lot of programs he should be starting here. X is good college player but he is also replacable and shouuld be. Would brashard stay if x leaves for draft?

Advertisement
I agree, i wouldnt want to sit behind x either. I think having brashard is way bigger playmaker then x and that's probably frustrating knowing he's being underutilized. Is x going to the draft or coming back for another year?

If he could start at a lot of programs he should be starting here. X is good college player but he is also replacable and shouuld be. Would brashard stay if x leaves for draft?

Ironic you're having this conversation with Macho, who I believe was X's coach in high school. Hard to fault X for anything he's done. I just think you don't need to make that tradeoff if you're running the right offense. Utilize speed packages more where they're both on the field, and go more 4/5 wide at times.

Ironic you're having this conversation with Macho, who I believe was X's coach in high school. Hard to fault X for anything he's done. I just think you don't need to make that tradeoff if you're running the right offense. Utilize speed packages more where they're both on the field, and go more 4/5 wide at times.
I know he was his coach lol. They could utilize both, but they don't. That's the problem, they just play x.

Advertisement
Back