Miami Hurricane football recruiting as fans

eleganttomcat

Junior
I've been thinking about us Canes fans that follow recruiting daily and have been wondering something that I don't know the answer to. It seems like no other team in the country has as crazy recruiting cycles each year as we do in terms of **** going down DAILY with targets/commits or whomever it may be.

I guess it just comes down to our location being in the most talent rich area in the country. Especially since the talent isn't just in our state, its literally in our backyard. Pretty ******* cool that we are spoiled with such exciting recruiting seasons year in and year out with so many studs on the table and in our recruiting classes no matter what happens.

Of course its a double edged sword because with this great excitement comes so much stress over a bunch of high school kids. Like seriously my head of hair is literally turning gray over the decisions of a bunch of high school kids. Funny how life works I guess... but yeah its just so **** exciting and fun to log in each day and see whats going on with each prospect and their mothers and grandmothers (like seriously.... their grandmothers?! wtf.) and girlfriends and dead uncles and pets and corches and sisters brothers aunts uncles and ya know, all that ****.

But seriously, so exciting yet so dreadful at the same time as we have seen a couple porsters formally announce their retirement from recruiting in the past couple days. :mmkay:

So I guess my question is this, is recruiting as crazy for all other big time schools like it is for us? Or is it especially crazy for us given our location and the rich talent density down here in SoFla?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back