Miami herald article on The D this year

Advertisement
https://amp-miamiherald-com.cdn.amp...errer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s

These are some crazy numbers...And people wanted Manny's head at the beginning of the season. What will the Defense do without turnovers? I guess they answered that question.

Great job D! Thank you for making canes games bearable this year!

In Manny we trust.

Yeah, we got alot of fickle so called UM fans, now i read where they calling for the heads of dugan, rumph and banda (because they feel like they havent recruited top notch db's based on the insane star system). The only coach on this staff that should be looked at with a fine tooth comb is coach searels, who deserves at least 1 more year, cause out of all the coaches, he's the one with probably the hardest job in that it takes time for o-linemen to develop but we got some boys on deck that aint playing.

I luv what i saw from patrick joyner, as long as coach diaz is here, and he knows this, he not gone get to coach the type of players that he's got the chance to coach here nowhere else, plus he's home. But the enemies of UM will definitely try and break this coaching staff up before things start rolling to strong.

Advertisement
In all my years of watching the Canes I've never seen a team that squandered an opportunity as much as this one. Golden gets way more of a pass since he wasn't a defensive coach and left that side of the ball up to DNo. The failure on offense is unforgivable, not only is it Rick's "specialty" but he also insisted on being the playcaller running his own offense. It's a fireable failure IMO.

Advertisement
Diaz should know we fans appreciate and value not only his coaching, but also his players and their commitment to being in the moment, every moment they are on the field, selflessly - all on coaching. This makes them the best at their game. This also makes Diaz a **** of a Coach, a competent one at that. It is just too bad that the coaches on the other half of the team are nothing but *** draggers, an insult to Diaz, his staff and his players. ALL the losses this year are on those coaches. They should return their paychecks to redeem themselves as decent human beings.

Sorry Calvin Searles needs to go, and we need an OC.

We shall soon see, but from the looks of things, it just takes time for an offense to develop, remember the butch years, the people that say he wasnt a good gameday coach are comical, its just that butch didnt believe in all those exotic offensive formations just to end up with less points than we had running regular I-formations. To many people trying to be geniuses on offense, that's why i like coach richt's ole slool approach to offense, no copy cat offense, just line up and bust the man across from you's ***, that's it, so it was with butch, bump the gimmicks and spread crap,MN and ****** **** jump passes, we teaching real pass and catch over here. And so it was with butch, until dorsey rose up and tooj over, the same thing with coach richt, will perry just be serviceable or will he strive to become elite.

The o-line is coming together, we'll start looking like we're suppose to look for long with the plays coach richt keeps calling. We got the coaches in place to do what we need to be done, special teams will improve as the players mature, we're already a better overall roster in just under 3yrs, good job coach richt, now its time to go to the next level, and that's for the older players to start taking over and bustin heads of those who not all in for this team, so whoever transfers or is even thinjing about, they dont bleed Orange and Green, maybe yellow though.

To the waffling commits, you either in or you out,, the question you gotta ask yourself is, do you believe in your own talent enuff to know you gone come in, worl hard and be the difference or are you lookjing to bandwagon on another out of state team, where their fans dont even like you, tney just like what you doing for their school!

Advertisement
Back