Miami Herald article of UM QBs

randolph herndon

Freshman
Banned
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/greg-cote/article205919429.html

"Perry looms as Rosier’s most immediate competition if only because he already has banked the season of redshirt learning. He has gained more than 15 pounds from the 6-4, 172-pound beanpole who first enrolled out of Ocala. Speaking after the bowl loss, Perry already was looking forward to spring practice. “I love competition,” he said then. “That’s what brings out the best of me.”

Advertisement
Please lord let Perry have a complete grasp of the offense. If he has that there’s no way he doesn’t push Rosier out of the starter spot...

Richt is making sure Rosier hangs on through the fall because he doesn't want him to transfer. I fully expect Rosier to still be named the leader going into the fall for that reason. What happens during or after game one may be a different story.

Richt is making sure Rosier hangs on through the fall because he doesn't want him to transfer. I fully expect Rosier to still be named the leader going into the fall for that reason. What happens during or after game one may be a different story.

You right, Richt is gonna make sure Malik is here the first game of the season, but if he stumbles I bet Richt will snatch him out in a NY minute.

Advertisement
Malik would never take the field for me again after the Pitt game if I were MR. An undefeated season and #1 ranking on the line and the guy says I was just out there going through the motions or translation “I didn’t give af if we won or lost.” I would have said pack your **** and get off this campus. Yes I know his dad suffered a stroke and yes the schedule was tiring but you can’t have your QB taking the field with that attitude ever. No wonder Manny blew up. I don’t even want him here as a backup. We have 3 capable guys all better than Malik. Send him packing after spring for his sake so he can maybe find a starting job at a lower level school. He has already hit his ceiling and is not a P5 quality QB.

Malik would never take the field for me again after the Pitt game if I were MR. An undefeated season and #1 ranking on the line and the guy says I was just out there going through the motions or translation “I didn’t give af if we won or lost.” I would have said pack your **** and get off this campus. Yes I know his dad suffered a stroke and yes the schedule was tiring but you can’t have your QB taking the field with that attitude ever. No wonder Manny blew up. I don’t even want him here as a backup. We have 3 capable guys all better than Malik. Send him packing after spring for his sake so he can maybe find a starting job at a lower level school. He has already hit his ceiling and is not a P5 quality QB.

What did I miss?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back