Miami gives Mario till high noon Monday

Advertisement
Just remember all the shlt you’ve heard today that didn’t turn out to be true.

Oregon/Mario players meeting at 4:30. Then no meeting.

Mario is recruiting in California, Mario is not recruiting in California. Mario cancelled today’s trip to California. Mario’s in San Diego.

Mario is not going to be on the zoom call. Mario is going to be on the zoom call.

Shall I go on?

Just take this or any media information with the same energy as this post.

Maybe it’s true, maybe it isn’t. But what I do know for sure, none of these “media” guys really know what’s going on.

The ones that have been most on target post right here in this site one of them in this thread….look up ⬆️

Advertisement
clint eastwood spaghetti western GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

WTF is going on, it’s been imminent since Friday night with the AD and
MC. The longer this drags out, yikes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This will not end well if this is true
I absolutely can’t see the advantage to put pressure on Mario but this is on the Hurricanes google home page. It just says today not high noon. Unless you have Kiffin etc waiting in the wings this would be a disaster and Manny would remain as HC.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz is not coaching here if Mario doesn't accept the job, that is the dumbest part of the story. Not even UM is that dumb to keep Manny on as a lame duck to an empty stadium where he has to hire the groundskeeper to be the OC because no one wants to be anywhere near the program during that lame duck season. Maybe Manny can be OC and DC? Maybe TVD can call his own plays? Just silly, Mario is coming and all this silliness only has a day left to last. Imagine Mario making his alma mater look more ridiculous than we already look after offering the guy the moon! It would be pitchforks and torches for the fans going to get Julio Frank and the rest of the BOT out of their beds tonight if that happened.

Although, Manny might be a great OC. If he watched the game film from our opponents offense and ran those plays we might score 50 a game .

Advertisement
Back