Miami-Georgia Tech SCORE PREDICTION

Here is some delusion from the GT boards...
View attachment 259740
So TVD can't beat them deep, got it.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF
Awww man…now we HAVE to give them the Torretta/Copeland treatment on the first play.

Advertisement
48-17 Canes

Canes jump out to a comfortable halftime lead, 31-10, finish strong. Three TDs for TVD, three for the RB Committee. Pair of threes for AB.

Backup defenders give up a late score, as they are prone to do.

Agreed. Run the ball, win the turnover margin, pop a few big passes, make King stay in the pocket, Kam coming back help pass defense, Kelly finally make an impact and we should be good

Although they shouldn’t, I suspect the VIP guests in the stands may impact our offensive approach. Doubt we’re going to be run heavy or otherwise conservative with those WRs watching.

Advertisement
Although they shouldn’t, I suspect the VIP guests in the stands may impact our offensive approach. Doubt we’re going to be run heavy or otherwise conservative with those WRs watching.

I don’t think we will be conservative. I think we take what they give us. Dawson has shown he goes with what works. If we can run on them and protect the ball we will. If they stack the box to stop the run we will air it out.

They demoted their DC so not sure what tech will try to do on defense.

NEGcUnSmtEHao (1).gif

Miami gonna be fyzical bro!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd love for the 38 we scored against the lesser Miami to be the lowest offensive score we put up for the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back