Miami-Gatech highlights(RichtEra)

Advertisement
Shouts out to Richtera. I watch his and CanesFreak2001 videos religiously.

trent harris loves playing the option. 2.5 sacks last year, 2 this year

also what a game by langham, always and i mean always catches with hands never traps with his body. 5 catches 100 yards, went from a nobody to probably our 2nd best receiver this year due to ahmonn's injury

Last edited:
glad we won this game.

especially against this bush league offense. cutting at the knees all game and the numerous false starts that are never called (watch their full back closely in the highlights). how can you run the ball basically every play of the game and not have one holding call? oh yeah thats because their lineman are diving at our knees and not actually blocking.

Advertisement

What underrated Canes receiver did the catch on run down the middle by Langham remind you of?

First correct answer gets a prize.

Horace Copeland.

That's a very good answer but not who I was thinking of. The guy I'm thinking of excelled at going over the middle. He was a tall receiver and much more physical than Copeland.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good victory. Nice to see the ball being spread out. It makes us really, really tough to defend. And there was no letdown with Homer in.

Langham aka Clive Walford?

What underrated Canes receiver did the catch on run down the middle by Langham remind you of?

Horace Copeland.

That's a very good answer but not who I was thinking of. The guy I'm thinking of excelled at going over the middle. He was a tall receiver and much more physical than Copeland.

Definitely Andy Atrio.

Advertisement

Horace Copeland.

Kevin Beard vs UF in 2003?

Advertisement
Back