Miami game

Advertisement
Anyone else ditch cable and satellite yet for streaming? Dtv now is legit on Apple TV, no connection loss wit cat 6 cable.

Talk to me about this [MENTION=1818]3rd-43[/MENTION] . I've been dying to drop DTV. Only reason I've kept it for 20 years is NFL Sunday Ticket.

Advertisement
Anyone else ditch cable and satellite yet for streaming? Dtv now is legit on Apple TV, no connection loss wit cat 6 cable.

Talk to me about this @3rd-43 . I've been dying to drop DTV. Only reason I've kept it for 20 years is NFL Sunday Ticket.

dtv and dtv now do not cohabitat and Sunday Ticket is exclusive to direct tv as you know, so depending on your Sunday preferences dtv now may not be an option for you just yet. I login to Sunday ticket app on phone with friends account and air play it through the Apple TV on Sunday's. If you are comfortable with that route the quality is no different but I can see how the change mgmt would be frustrating to start, at the very least.

I'm in NJ and I don't see a **** channel showing the game.

PA doesn't have it on a channel either. I think we might have to watch it on Watch ESPN.

Edit: I found the game on Root Sports Pittsburgh. Not sure if NJ has that channel but try to find it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can stream it on watch espn on the app through your phone...
Done that so many times over the last few years

Advertisement
I'm in NJ and I don't see a **** channel showing the game.

PA doesn't have it on a channel either. I think we might have to watch it on Watch ESPN.

Edit: I found the game on Root Sports Pittsburgh. Not sure if NJ has that channel but try to find it.

Thanks, brother Root Sport, I don't have. Watch ESPN is how I will watch it.

If you have Comcast in PA they have it on one of the Comcast Sports Net channels.

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. Didn't think I even had this channel and now don't have to stream off internet.

Fox Sports got the stream. You can also download the Fox Sports Go app and access the game from there.

Advertisement
Back