Miami Fullgame playlists

Advertisement
Are available here. A really solid distraction given we're only a week out from beating the **** out of the Gators and it's silly season on social media.

Includes full years 1998, 99, 2000, 01, 02, 03, and a few others.j
Any chance you could get your hands on 1991 10/19 vs Long Beach State? Canes won 55-0, one of the greatest hits in Canes history in that game but no one remembers. Horace Copland lays out a LBS DB after an INT.

Any chance you could get your hands on 1991 10/19 vs Long Beach State? Canes won 55-0, one of the greatest hits in Canes history in that game but no one remembers. Horace Copland lays out a LBS DB after an INT.

On the off chance my cousin has it, it's possible, but this isn't my youtube channel, so you could also ask CMB 7686 on Youtube.

Btw, some of these years have games with commercials, but it's sort of funny spotting Jeremy Renner aka Hawkeye in a Kia commercial in 2001. So, enjoy this guys' hard work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching UF lose and Miami win, name a more iconic duo.

McGahee really was a bruiser in the 2002 Week 2 game. Wore them down hard.

Are available here. A really solid distraction given we're only a week out from beating the **** out of the Gators and it's silly season on social media.

This made my day. I can finally throw away all those vhs tapes. This is awesome. Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement

THis is easily one of the best things that has ever come out of this board. I've been watching the 1987 season. About to watch the 85 and 86 Oklahoma games tonight too. If you watch from your phone you can skip in 15 sec intervals and it's amazing!

Thank you very much.

LOL, I actually have that game on VHS from a SportsChannel replay.

Terrel Davis is actually on Long Beach St

Thanks

Thanks for this, these are the kind of threads that make this site great. Unfortunately they are the threads that get dwarfed amongst all the garbage.

LOL, I actually have that game on VHS from a SportsChannel replay.

Terrel Davis is actually on Long Beach St
The game where Horace Copland lights up the LBS DB during the INT return? If so please somehow upload that game or even just that play.

Advertisement
Back