Miami-FSUX

TheToadSage

Senior
I have yet to attend this epic rivalry and plan to do so this year. I looked for tickets this morning, but could only find season tickets. Does any of you know when we are able to start buying tickets? Also, what are the best seats in that stadium? TIA.

Advertisement
Best seats will be the canes section. Tickets will be available Im sure when the schedule is finalized (today)

Advertisement
I have watched this rivalry game live twice. Both times have been at FSU. Once in 2009 when I was a Freshman in College. An amazing game which came down to the final play where we won. The second time was in 2015 when we lost and Dalvin Cook destroyed us. I suggest any real cane fan see this game live at least once in their lifetime.

I have yet to attend this epic rivalry and plan to do so this year. I looked for tickets this morning, but could only find season tickets. Does any of you know when we are able to start buying tickets? Also, what are the best seats in that stadium? TIA.

Wait till after FSU gets their **** pushed in by Bama, prices will drop.

Advertisement

Wait till after FSU gets their **** pushed in by Bama, prices will drop.

Hahahaha that's a good idea

Advertisement
Back