Miami Football Well Positioned - Next 5 Years (Late Kick Cut)

Advertisement

The only thing I pray about is when this perfect storm hits, we have in place a competent, proven head coach that can maximize all this talent that could be heading our way. If we have that, then the ingredients are there to start cooking with grease again and could bring a national championship. 🙏

Advertisement
The only thing I pray about is when this perfect storm hits, we have in place a competent, proven head coach that can maximize all this talent that could be heading our way. If we have that, then the ingredients are there to start cooking with grease again and could bring a national championship. 🙏
So happy your miserable *** is banned.

The one thing i always look forward to as a fan is progress. The team has a long road to travel to get back to greatness but they've moved forward. Our HC has addressed team issues for two offseasons. Last year he didn't lose to bum teams like he did the year before. It's not greatness but it is progress. The way i look at it we're still fighting and I enjoy a good fight. Things that come easy don't last long.
I'm extremely optimistic about next year and anxious for spring. Im expecting more growth and another step to greatness.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back