Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
It's not about them leaving, it's about Mario keeping his word to his players that he preaches to everyday about trust
If you're not going to say what you're hinting at, then kindly stop with the cryptic "Mario is doing shady things."

JB and plenty of other "Grentree All-Americans" seemed to have all the potential in the world. However, it seems as though it hasn't come together for them for whatever reasons those are, only a few know. However, I would highly doubt their lack of development is Mario's fault.

What other team in the country is trying to tear down its head coach, its team, and its program over who the third —and fourth-string starters are?

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Streeter deserves his stripes for having the balls to ask a question no one else in the room would dare ask. Streeter was the players voice and that's why he is so respected by all the players/recruits in the community because he keeps it real
Brown is the 4th string qb and deserves to be. Why would he asked that. Everyone knows he 4th string.

Advertisement
I know exactly what this is.

He was promised an opportunity to compete. A promise for 2nd string did not happen. I like how this new narrative is now spinning out there.

Has he not had reps on practice?

On Tuesday of this week, he threw 6 passes in 7v7 (same as Williams). Poff probably threw like 9-10.

Want me to post what his completion percentage was in that segment of practice?
2 weeks ago when I was there in 7 v 7 he threw 6 passes too. 2 were 'low' in the ground. One behind the receiver. in the team portion the receiver cooked the DBs and he overthrew the deep ball by 5 yards. He's just inconsistent. The net portion he missed the net on a few throws too.

7 v 7 you should never throw anything into the dirt, ever.

Advertisement
2 weeks ago when I was there in 7 v 7 he threw 6 passes too. 2 were 'low' in the ground. One behind the receiver. in the team portion the receiver cooked the DBs and he overthrew the deep ball by 5 yards. He's just inconsistent. The net portion he missed the net on a few throws too.

7 v 7 you should never throw anything into the dirt, ever.
Sounds like he's ready to take over the starting offense.

Mario should listen to Caneville and just send Cam packing

Enlighten us then.

Many of us have asked you to clarify your vague language: shady, not doing what he preaches, etc.

Spit it out. If you are going to call out Mario at least be like Streeter and get your *** handed to you in public like a man (credit to Streeter for at least that).
Peddlers of rumors and conspiracy theories thrive on the reality that is way easier to proclaim something false than to prove something truth. Mario constantly preaches honesty (even if it's ugly), being straight up, no sugar coating, etc. I find it very hard to believe that he's intentionally misleading guys, especially a fourth-string QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back