Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
When I get frustrated with stuff like this, I fall back on we're all fans of the same team.

Onward....

It will come out! It's mostly about JB

I know exactly what this is.

He was promised an opportunity to compete. A promise for 2nd string did not happen. I like how this new narrative is now spinning out there.

Has he not had reps on practice?

On Tuesday of this week, he threw 6 passes in 7v7 (same as Williams). Poff probably threw like 9-10.

Want me to post what his completion percentage was in that segment of practice?

Advertisement

He was promised an opportunity to compete. A promise for 2nd string did not happen. I like how this new narrative is now spinning out there.

On Tuesday of this week, he threw 6 passes in 7v7 (same as Williams). Poff probably threw like 9-10.

Wrong

Comedy Central Reaction GIF

And every practice the narrative has been that JB is behind 3 of the guys in throwing skill level.

Advertisement
Streeter deserves his stripes for having the balls to ask a question no one else in the room would dare ask. Streeter was the players voice and that's why he is so respected by all the players/recruits in the community because he keeps it real
They just want to hear it one way. At the same time they drag Mario as well. Everybody lies. Shocking

Advertisement
Streeter deserves his stripes for having the balls to ask a question no one else in the room would dare ask. Streeter was the players voice and that's why he is so respected by all the players/recruits in the community because he keeps it real

TrumpyCane found the guy with the hole in his neck

Imagine being on your knees this much for some loser who thinks hes important because he runs a little youtube show and says dumb **** like the following:

"2 months ago Jacurri was the starter, today he is practicing with the walk ons, seemingly positioned to be 4th string. What led to this shift?

He was the starter because the actual starter transferred and his backup broke his arm you ******* idiot

You're defending an idiot who asks that question and come on here saying Mario may "lose the locker room"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back