Miami Flo's Predictions

Flo has zero juice

- We will be at 22+ every year under Mario. No more Al Golden 75 schollys. Cream rises to the top and players will either stay and fight for playing time or transfer. Still plenty of dead weight on roster.

- We’ve known for a while who are the best assistants are. Addae and Woodiel are not on that list.
I mean, werent we at 75 cuz of sanctions?

Advertisement
Flo has zero juice

- We will be at 22+ every year under Mario. No more Al Golden 75 schollys. Cream rises to the top and players will either stay and fight for playing time or transfer. Still plenty of dead weight on roster.

- We’ve known for a while who are the best assistants are. Addae and Woodiel are not on that list.
Yet Addae has been all over recruiting; sometimes alone, sometimes with Mario or another assistant. I get it's part of his job but still...

Woodiel not so much...

Yet Addae has been all over recruiting; sometimes alone, sometimes with Mario or another assistant. I get it's part of his job but still...

Woodiel not so much...
Manny was all over recruiting till the day he got canned….

He’s doing his job just not well enough

I’m not on staff, so my opinion amounts to a hill of **** in the grand scheme.

There’s also a few kids on the team who are on the edge going into spring whose parents or family members post here.

I’m not trying to drag the board down that path.
As soon as the other poster asked for names, I knew this was going to be your response.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s been chasing me around the board like a lovesick fat *****.

Since she makes it interesting/fun, I enjoy the banter.

listening nod GIF by HUANG'S WORLD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flo has zero juice

serious question. how did come to the conclusion that both Addae and Woodiel are not going coaches?

Advertisement
Back