Miami Flo's Predictions

I watched Nickel's throws on insidetheu's page. I don't agree with Flo's in his assessment of Nickel. Nickel threw some dimes down the field, and yes he did throw shorter passes, but his arm looks solid, and not a hinderance. I also watched his state title game performance in high school. This kids arrow is pointing up, and I think he will be one of the best QB's in the 2025 cycle.

Also love the LB commitment Menendez. That dude is a complete stud. I love the takes so far in this class.
There is literally a video of him throwing a 99 yard TD pass last year where the ball easily travels 55 yards. You do not do that with a noodle arm. Also if the deep ball is covered and they are giving you the checkdown then you should throwing to the checkdown. Rather a QB who does that then forcing the pass into coverage.

Advertisement
Most of those guys have had a full two seasons at Miami starting this spring. Remember a good chunk of those guys were EE’s.

If you’re going to show it, you would’ve shown flashes by now.

Let’s see how it shakes out post Spring.
The 23 class will have had one full year if they ee. You’re talking guys that were true freshmen this past season. Skinner was 22.

Well that’s not good. Mario has to develop his guys and should be able to develop top 100 talent like Samson and Malik.
Even UGA and Bama have top 100 guys who do not develop and are recruited over. Thing is their rosters are so stacked no one notices it. No one hits on every player that is why you keep bringing in as much top end players as possible.

The 23 class will have had one full year if they ee. You’re talking guys that were true freshmen this past season. Skinner was 22.
I believe he’s referring to after the 24 season which is when we will have to worry about numbers for next class

Even UGA and Bama have top 100 guys who do not develop and are recruited over. Thing is their rosters are so stacked no one notices it. No one hits on every player that is why you keep bringing in as much top end players as possible.
Being recruited over is the key, sometimes a better player arrives even if you were developed and coached up.

Advertisement
Collin achempong is already gone and Flo has hinted at watching Malik Bryant, and Samson progression. Not saying it will be them but can probably take it to the bank by this time next year there will be more from the 23 class gone.
Sounds like Aguirre, Pullium and possibly Washington are ahead of Bryant from that LB class.

Flo said Samson is good but for what he makes in NIL, being anything but a starter isn't justified.

Sounds like Aguirre, Pullium and possibly Washington are ahead of Bryant from that LB class.

Flo said Samson is good but for what he makes in NIL, being anything but a starter isn't justified.
Bryant to me seemed like a tweener that was gonna have trouble adjusting to backer. HS he was an edge guy and he’s not as explosive as Pickett who can play both. Hope Bryant stays and continues to develop but kids jump so quickly now

+8 definitely, unless one of the players is a PWO

Just to be clear, the +8 includes the c/o 2024 signees who are enrolling this summer, right?
Per the EE thread, there are another 10 summer enrollees. I don't think those 10 technically count against the 85 until they are actually enrolled.

Advertisement
I have us at 90 heading into fall currently. so imo I only see us having 5 guys on chopping block, not 8. Now today there could be guys due to medical/haven't transfered out yet or graduated that technically still count...

And that's including all 3 K/Ps. Not sure Murray will count as a scholarship.

Sagapolu and Zion have almost no shot of staying imo. So that would mean like 2 of Balom, Kirk, Chase Smith, Anthony Campbell, Demetrius Freeney, Maybe a QB... could be out. And who knows if any guy that loses the starting Job wants out too...

Basically I think we can quite easily take like 2-3 Spring portal additions.

I have us at 90 heading into fall currently. so imo I only see us having 5 guys on chopping block, not 8. Now today there could be guys due to medical/haven't transfered out yet or graduated that technically still count...

And that's including all 3 K/Ps. Not sure Murray will count as a scholarship.

Sagapolu and Zion have almost no shot of staying imo. So that would mean like 2 of Balom, Kirk, Chase Smith, Anthony Campbell, Demetrius Freeney, Maybe a QB... could be out. And who knows if any guy that loses the starting Job wants out too...

Basically I think we can quite easily take like 2-3 Spring portal additions.
there are 8 guys over the 85 currently

Just to be clear, the +8 includes the c/o 2024 signees who are enrolling this summer, right?
Per the EE thread, there are another 10 summer enrollees. I don't think those 10 technically count against the 85 until they are actually enrolled.
It includes everyone, with one possible exception.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Due tell good sir? I’m curious on your opinions on who needs to go for us?

I’m not on staff, so my opinion amounts to a hill of **** in the grand scheme.

There’s also a few kids on the team who are on the edge going into spring whose parents or family members post here.

I’m not trying to drag the board down that path.

There is literally a video of him throwing a 99 yard TD pass last year where the ball easily travels 55 yards. You do not do that with a noodle arm. Also if the deep ball is covered and they are giving you the checkdown then you should throwing to the checkdown. Rather a QB who does that then forcing the pass into coverage.
Don’t need a canon to be an elite cfb qb. I rather have someone who can see it and anticipate and manipulate the pocket.

Advertisement
Back