Miami Flo's Predictions

I watched Nickel's throws on insidetheu's page. I don't agree with Flo's in his assessment of Nickel. Nickel threw some dimes down the field, and yes he did throw shorter passes, but his arm looks solid, and not a hinderance. I also watched his state title game performance in high school. This kids arrow is pointing up, and I think he will be one of the best QB's in the 2025 cycle.

Also love the LB commitment Menendez. That dude is a complete stud. I love the takes so far in this class.

Advertisement
I watched Nickel's throws on insidetheu's page. I don't agree with Flo's in his assessment of Nickel. Nickel threw some dimes down the field, and yes he did throw shorter passes, but his arm looks solid, and not a hinderance. I also watched his state title game performance in high school. This kids arrow is pointing up, and I think he will be one of the best QB's in the 2025 cycle.

Also love the LB commitment Menendez. That dude is a complete stud. I love the takes so far in this class.
Flo somehow missed the 55 yard dime too. He also isn't fond of Cam Ward too. I'd say his qb eval capacity is suspect.

Advertisement
That’s the idea.

It’s not like 2023 was a massive boom of talent. There’s a lot of projections that may not be working out there.

We will all see after the spring who’s on pace to be cut loose.
Huh? Wasn't 23' class ranked 7th in the county?

Don't agree! We start dipping into the 23' class if we process that many!
Maybe not this spring but definitely feel some of the '23 class dips after the season. That class will be going into their 3rd year and kids that are buried on the depth chart at that point are going to move on. That is why to me even with a small senior class of like 18 kids the actual class will end up larger.

Advertisement

all of this is non-tackle football, correct?

nothing to see here. See Mark Pope. 7v7 legend

Advertisement
True but it's been 5 years! We have evidence on them, no clear evidence on 23' class yet
Collin achempong is already gone and Flo has hinted at watching Malik Bryant, and Samson progression. Not saying it will be them but can probably take it to the bank by this time next year there will be more from the 23 class gone.

Advertisement
But, You're trying to process the 23' class without giving them a chance!

Most of those guys have had a full two seasons at Miami starting this spring. Remember a good chunk of those guys were EE’s.

If you’re going to show it, you would’ve shown flashes by now.

Let’s see how it shakes out post Spring.

Most of those guys have had a full two seasons at Miami starting this spring. Remember a good chunk of those guys were EE’s.

If you’re going to show it, you would’ve shown flashes by now.

Let’s see how it shakes out post Spring.
Ok, now I'm with you @Ghandi at least give them this spring to show what they got!!

Collin achempong is already gone and Flo has hinted at watching Malik Bryant, and Samson progression. Not saying it will be them but can probably take it to the bank by this time next year there will be more from the 23 class gone.
Well that’s not good. Mario has to develop his guys and should be able to develop top 100 talent like Samson and Malik.

Want to be hood rat, no insider, snake oil salesman…who cares what he says.
battlefield 1 time GIF

Advertisement
Back