Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Flo sticking with the 18 number. He says you guys gotta understand theres not many spots for 2025

The hurricanes would have to really ***** up in not getting DJ Pickett in next years class
I think this class is too loaded to only take that amount. Spots may be “limited” but players will be asked to leave.

Interesting that there’s talk of a lack of closers on the staff.

The only one I can think of is Addae who’s had a hard time for 2yrs getting his targets.

Outside of that, could they be referencing Woodiel? I know he was a big part of the Carr recruitment.

I have no other names I can think of.
He’s not the only one.

Advertisement
Yeah his numbers couldn’t be more wrong. if he thinks we have 103 guys on our roster under scholarship currently then I have no clue what roster he’s looking at because it’s not ours lol
That’s not what was said.
He said 8 over currently. That’s 93.

Advertisement
And I guess he’s never heard of AREA recruiters. Coaches are not only assigned to positions but they’re assigned areas too. Been that way since the beginning of time lol.
I don't believe Flo was referring to area recruiting. Rather, the final closing visit(s) would typically have the position coach involved. According to Flo, certain position coaches aren't participating in the closing visits at all.

He said there are a couple of schools that do this also, but its a very limited number.

Ehhh, that remains to be seen. The only class that would have transfered at this time would be 22 kids and we already lost two Mario recruits in Skinner and Moss, **** Colbie Young is a Mario kid. One things is for sure though, there are still a ton of kids that don’t belong on this roster.
lol the kids that are still on the roster that need to be gone he wants on the roster at this point

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
1/28There will be some good recruiting news (for Miami) this week
1/28We need to do something wrong to not get DJ Pickett (he reminded us he said the same thing about JoJo last cycle)

Advertisement
That’s the idea.

It’s not like 2023 was a massive boom of talent. There’s a lot of projections that may not be working out there.

We will all see after the spring who’s on pace to be cut loose.
From what we've heard about 2025 having an LB focus I'm guessing we're gonna have a LB hit the portal post spring: chase smith or 1 of the 2023 LB's is my best guess

Advertisement
We will lose double digit guys after Spring. It happens. At this point, convince kids to walk on and pay for scholly via NIL package. The ole Bama way when they convinced highly rated kids to gray shirt when they ran out of room lol.

Advertisement
Back