Miami Flo's Predictions

Correct, Chase Smith. @Ghandi has said in another thread that he's of equal value/experience as the FR LB from the last cycle so he's a prime candidate for getting pushed out. Not sure I agree, but we'll see how this plays out. I still think Chase has tremendous potential.
Bruh Chase can dip it’s not a loss at this point

Advertisement
Predictions Jan 22 Show

Double digit numbers exiting the program after the spring game (guessing between 10-15)
Feel like we have heard this every year these last 3 seasons, I hope its true but in reality I doubt it

Kids probably wont leaving after spring because the portal isn’t the same. U basically leaving where u are because u not playing and going somewhere that have multiple guys that will play before u

Feel like we have heard this every year these last 3 seasons, I hope its true but in reality I doubt it

Kids probably wont leaving after spring because the portal isn’t the same. U basically leaving where u are because u not playing and going somewhere that have multiple guys that will play before u
They won't have a choice.

Chase of Base
@JamesQuall

Looks like The Sign to go back to the 90s and make an Ace of Base joke.

Tell Lebron James GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve tried to listen to several of these podcasts including Flo’s but I can’t stand the ramblings where whoever it is just talks in circles not actually saying anything just to fill time on a show….

Usually we get the same info here from Cribby or D$ or whomever has info with a quick post or a set of eyes when somebody asks a question that none of them can answer directly because they shouldn’t.

When you get my age you’re looking for more direct answers and not wasting time listening to the ramblings of a guy talking into an iPhone while driving on the highway which by the way is dangerous cause they take time to mug for the audience into the iPhone taking their eyes off the road.

I’d rather wait for my good friends I’ve met over the last 7 years to just tell me in 15 seconds what’s going on instead of listening to 60-90 minutes of rambling to get the same 15 seconds of info.

Ok I’m rambling now…..back to our regularly scheduled BS sessions.
he’s hard to listen to because he’s all over the place. He’ll start to make a point, then midway thru he answers a question he sees in the chat, then he moves on to something else, then halfway thru that he remember the original point he was making, and so on

Advertisement
Advertisement
On his show spoke with chat about positions and players to watch for progress in the spring or they may be processed out not for certain but just people to look out for so dont hold him to these names:

QB-Reese (says Jacurri is locked in and wants to be a cane)
RB- Parrish or Allen, (look out to see if Citizen plays in the spring game if not his injury concerns are worse than feared and should be dropped)
WR- Redding, Kirk or Horton (says horton is solid but may want a bigger role elsewhere, will not processed out by staff)
TE- No TE will leave or be kicked out 💩
OL- Lou, Sagapolo, Zion, Pancake (if no strides made watch for colorado with brother, paycheck is too much to have him sitting on the bench)
DL- Gore and campbell, said to maybe lookout for a surprise name on the DL room wouldnt say who
CB- Looking for progress from Freeney but doesnt expect people to be dropped, really young room only 3 proven guys says we need help here/
S- Balom, Spencer (monster build but needs to work on learning the defensive signals) or Markeith (needs to add 15 pounds to show the staff he is progressing, really good player just light)
LB- Malik (didnt really sound like he thinks anyone in the LB room gets processed)

Rumors/Smoke:

Kevin Riley rumors heating up: if he does enter the portal, expect interest from MULTIPLE teams but says Miami should be the frontrunner but will get more updates on Sunday

WR: miami is trying to get a WR still up until the 24rth, says if they don't they have their eyes on a WR who will transfer the next window. Not worried about WR from the portal. Miami will go for a stud.
As much as I hate lists like this because it just brings negativity going into Spring...I cant really disagree with anyone he mentioned that should be on any "watch list".

Do we really need Parrish AND Allen? Its one or the other IMO. They are the same type of RB. Plus we need to see what Chris Johnson can do IMO so something has to give. And if Citizen isnt able to full go for Spring ball after 2 yrs of rehab..Is it out of the question that we advise him to maybe look elsewhere? (Especially if Kevin Riley comes back into the picture)

I honestly thought Redding was already gone.

I dont give up on Pancake but if his NIL is 7 figures..and hes not ready to take a spot in the 2 deep by post-Spring..we either need to renegotiate or advise him...shrugs..I dont know..I would say he absolutely needs to be in the 2 deep at OT. Period.

With the 2 DTs we brought in from the portal..and Horton and Moten waiting in the wings..we dont need Gore AND Campbell..one can go..

As for the rest..Balom is the only one that I am looking at with the side-eye. Markeith going into his 3rd year needs to step up.

As much as I hate lists like this because it just brings negativity going into Spring...I cant really disagree with anyone he mentioned that should be on any "watch list".

Do we really need Parrish AND Allen? Its one or the other IMO. They are the same type of RB. Plus we need to see what Chris Johnson can do IMO so something has to give. And if Citizen isnt able to full go for Spring ball after 2 yrs of rehab..Is it out of the question that we advise him to maybe look elsewhere? (Especially if Kevin Riley comes back into the picture)

I dont give up on Pancake but if his NIL is 7 figures..and hes not ready to take a spot in the 2 deep by post-Spring..we either need to renegotiate or advise him...shrugs..I dont know..I would say he absolutely needs to be in the 2 deep at OT. Period.

With the 2 DTs we brought in from the portal..and Horton and Moten waiting in the wings..we dont need Gore AND Campbell..one can go..

As for the rest..Balom is the only one that I am looking at with the side-eye. Markeith going into his 3rd year needs to step up.
If Citizen isn't a go, it's really not a matter of him looking elsewhere. He may be a kid that we tell to go take his classes. His talent isn't the issue. If it's essentially a career ender, there's no reason to run him off. Let him take his classes and better his life. Provide him with as many connections and opportunities as possible.

Advertisement

Isn't Riley's time running out to get out of Tuskkkaloosa?

If Citizen isn't a go, it's really not a matter of him looking elsewhere. He may be a kid that we tell to go take his classes. His talent isn't the issue. If it's essentially a career ender, there's no reason to run him off. Let him take his classes and better his life. Provide him with as many connections and opportunities as possible.
Lets just hope he is ready to go and back to normal. We **** sure need him this year.

Advertisement
Back