Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Massive OP predictions update. Flo had a good run with the end of class predictions. Some of these are guesses and I'm open to feedback

Recruiting Hit Rate: 72% (59/82)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 66% (4/6)
[Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/10Doesn't think Jeremiah Smith is sticking w/O$U anymoreLater on in the show and the next week, said still wouldn't be surprised if he picks O$UNot Applicable
12/10Re-affirmed he still expects at least two more blue chippers before signing dayMultiple flips of blue chip playersHit
12/5Two more flips locked inNever got the names, but we had multiple flipsHit
12/5We're bringing at least 3 more blue chip guys that are not in the class already1. Jackson
2. Lyle
3. Blount
4. Hayes
Hit
10/31There's Silent commit who plays safetyMincey switched late to BamaMiss
10/31Unless the Gates dramatically up the offer, Adarius "Hitman" Hayes is a strong flip candidateFlipped to the CanesHit
10/31We have two flips in the bagDuplicate
10/31Thinks its likely we get 3-5 flips total (including the two above)Duplicate
10/20Do you think Jones is going to flip to FSU. A: I don't think so. (No)Signed w/the CanesHit
10/20Is OSU going to flip Chance? A: I wouldn't worry about it.Signed w/the CanesHit
10/12nd flip coming VERY, VERY soonStill don't know who this was, multiple candidatesHit
10/13rd flip will happen before the end of the seasonStill don't know who this was, multiple candidatesHit
8/27We're going to flip a WR (and its not McCoy like everyone thinks)Carr flippedHit
8/27Miami is going to get another big name DT by December, hold me to it.ScottHit
8/20Would be shocked if JoJo flipsSigned w/the CanesHit
6/19Would be shocked if Gators stay in Top 10 after their upcoming season (and corresponding decommits)Gator class implodedHit
6/19Our class will finish in the Top 10Top 5Hit
6/12By December, he thinks we're getting 3 DL "whales" and there's a shot at a 4th3 DL Whales ConfirmedHit
6/11Miami's in very good position with both Zaquan Patterson and Joshisa "JoJo" Trader. Unless Miami messes up the recruitment or stop recruiting them, they will be CanesBoth signedHit
6/7Robert Stafford is special, you'll hear his name being mentioned a lot after fall campNo impact on the seasonMiss
5/15Jason Taylor is going to be problem for other teams on the trailRecruiter of the yearHit
5/102024 Recruiting Class. Focus this year is elite DT and WR recruits. Its insane on how many elite guys we're after.Very nice DT and WR classesHit
4/20Flo doesn't see how TVD stays and it works out unless he has an elite year.Blew upHit
4/9I would be surprised if Lagway sticks to his UF commitment. Unsure if we flip him thoughSigned w/UFMiss
3/13By mid-season, Dimitry Nicolas will no longer be an under the radar 3* recruit. His recruitment is going to blow up.Committed to Auburn on August 25Hit
2/19Flo loves the AJ Hairston offer. In 4 months, he will have quite a few offers and be invited to major camps and post-season games.Signed w/UMassMiss
I also wonder who Floā€™s sources are lol like just watching the YouTube show like ā€œplease donā€™t say **** youā€™re not supposed to fkn please!ā€

I also wonder who Floā€™s sources are lol like just watching the YouTube show like ā€œplease donā€™t say **** youā€™re not supposed to fkn please!ā€
I'm not a Flo shill, but as far as him having sauces, that's not hard to believe. He's a lifelong Miami sports scene guy and he also has contact with a lot of current and former players because of his NIL system, so I'm sure his takes are coming from some peopel tied into the program. How accurate those sauces are is probably always rising and falling, but it's not hard to believe that he has real intel.

Recruiting Hit Rate: 73% (61/84)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 66% (4/6)
[Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
11/268-10 will portal out before the bowl game10 hit the portal before the bowl gameHit
11/263-5 will portal out after the bowl game4 hit the portal after the bowl gameHit

Advertisement
On his show spoke with chat about positions and players to watch for progress in the spring or they may be processed out not for certain but just people to look out for so dont hold him to these names:

QB-Reese (says Jacurri is locked in and wants to be a cane)
RB- Parrish or Allen, (look out to see if Citizen plays in the spring game if not his injury concerns are worse than feared and should be dropped)
WR- Redding, Kirk or Horton (says horton is solid but may want a bigger role elsewhere, will not processed out by staff)
TE- No TE will leave or be kicked out šŸ’©
OL- Lou, Sagapolo, Zion, Pancake (if no strides made watch for colorado with brother, paycheck is too much to have him sitting on the bench)
DL- Gore and campbell, said to maybe lookout for a surprise name on the DL room wouldnt say who
CB- Looking for progress from Freeney but doesnt expect people to be dropped, really young room only 3 proven guys says we need help here/
S- Balom, Spencer (monster build but needs to work on learning the defensive signals) or Markeith (needs to add 15 pounds to show the staff he is progressing, really good player just light)
LB- Malik (didnt really sound like he thinks anyone in the LB room gets processed)

Rumors/Smoke:

Kevin Riley rumors heating up: if he does enter the portal, expect interest from MULTIPLE teams but says Miami should be the frontrunner but will get more updates on Sunday

WR: miami is trying to get a WR still up until the 24rth, says if they don't they have their eyes on a WR who will transfer the next window. Not worried about WR from the portal. Miami will go for a stud.

Advertisement
Excellent summary of the Jan 19 show by @SaiyaMan305

Jan 19 Additional Notes

• Chase ain't leaving (IDK @Ghandi will agree w/this)
  • We currently have a DB coach, at least officially
  • Doesn't know if the Surtain rumors have legs
  • Mentioned before, there will be coaching changes and shakeups, waiting on Mario to make them public.

He has had Alonzo, Mario, and Mirabel on his show or shows on his channel and you guys wonder if he has contacts in hechtā€¦.

They have NIL deals with players on the team who then come on his show too but yeah Iā€™m sure they have no contacts.

Cribby has mentioned him having contacts and has posted during his show but okay

Last edited:
Excellent summary of the Jan 19 show by @SaiyaMan305

Jan 19 Additional Notes

• Chase ain't leaving (IDK @Ghandi will agree w/this)
  • We currently have a DB coach, at least officially
  • Doesn't know if the Surtain rumors have legs
  • Mentioned before, there will be coaching changes and shakeups, waiting on Mario to make them public.
Who is Chase?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct, Chase Smith. @Ghandi has said in another thread that he's of equal value/experience as the FR LB from the last cycle so he's a prime candidate for getting pushed out. Not sure I agree, but we'll see how this plays out. I still think Chase has tremendous potential.
Good call. Totally forgot about him.

Advertisement
Back