Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
I’ve tried to listen to several of these podcasts including Flo’s but I can’t stand the ramblings where whoever it is just talks in circles not actually saying anything just to fill time on a show….

Usually we get the same info here from Cribby or D$ or whomever has info with a quick post or a set of eyes when somebody asks a question that none of them can answer directly because they shouldn’t.

When you get my age you’re looking for more direct answers and not wasting time listening to the ramblings of a guy talking into an iPhone while driving on the highway which by the way is dangerous cause they take time to mug for the audience into the iPhone taking their eyes off the road.

I’d rather wait for my good friends I’ve met over the last 7 years to just tell me in 15 seconds what’s going on instead of listening to 60-90 minutes of rambling to get the same 15 seconds of info.

Ok I’m rambling now…..back to our regularly scheduled BS sessions.

I’ve tried to listen to several of these podcasts including Flo’s but I can’t stand the ramblings where whoever it is just talks in circles not actually saying anything just to fill time on a show….

Usually we get the same info here from Cribby or D$ or whomever has info with a quick post or a set of eyes when somebody asks a question that none of them can answer directly because they shouldn’t.

When you get my age you’re looking for more direct answers and not wasting time listening to the ramblings of a guy talking into an iPhone while driving on the highway which by the way is dangerous cause they take time to mug for the audience into the iPhone taking their eyes off the road.

I’d rather wait for my good friends I’ve met over the last 7 years to just tell me in 15 seconds what’s going on instead of listening to 60-90 minutes of rambling to get the same 15 seconds of info.

Ok I’m rambling now…..back to our regularly scheduled BS sessions.
It's delivery for most. Not enough content or lack of awareness how to add value to stretch a topic. I had trouble listening to flo, but I'm impatient and old. I read summaries from the ones here that are solid.

Unless someone is pushing out great content 90 minutes of mental gymnastics is not appealing. Have a format, and a plan.

I like dmoney, he's better than Pete. Pete's not bad, just needs to relax. But from the ones I have listened to they're fine.

Advertisement
It's delivery for most. Not enough content or lack of awareness how to add value to stretch a topic. I had trouble listening to flo, but I'm impatient and old. I read summaries from the ones here that are solid.

Unless someone is pushing out great content 90 minutes of mental gymnastics is not appealing. Have a format, and a plan.

I like dmoney, he's better than Pete. Pete's not bad, just needs to relax. But from the ones I have listened to they're fine.
Pete has improved a lot though. I’ll give him that. Who am I to talk though? lol

Advertisement
Flo absolutely nailed this one, was just wrong on the time window. I'm tempted to go back and give him credit or at least make it a push.

1/13FSU has NIL issues/problems too (ala the Gators) and news will break soon (few weeks)Miss
Dude, are you serious?

Advertisement
Miami Flo Show

Prediction:
I expect some craziness to happen in the portal soon

Commentary:
Bond and Daniels may be committed but those recruitments are not over yet. Miami will recruit them until they enroll.

Miami Flo Show

Prediction:

The context seems to be about Bama. Don't flame me about this being vague. For this to be a hit, IMHO needs to be multiple all-american types hitting the portal.

Miami Flo Show

Prediction:

Commentary:
Bond and Daniels may be committed but those recruitments are not over yet. Miami will recruit them until they enroll.
Idk if he knows something or what, but this was Hayes:

Advertisement
Miami Flo Show

Prediction:

Commentary:
Same
Miami Flo Show

Prediction:

Commentary:
Dmoney said something similar😉

Massive OP predictions update. Flo had a good run with the end of class predictions. Some of these are guesses and I'm open to feedback

Recruiting Hit Rate: 72% (59/82)
Non-Recruiting Hit Rate: 66% (4/6)
[Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/10Doesn't think Jeremiah Smith is sticking w/O$U anymoreLater on in the show and the next week, said still wouldn't be surprised if he picks O$UNot Applicable
12/10Re-affirmed he still expects at least two more blue chippers before signing dayMultiple flips of blue chip playersHit
12/5Two more flips locked inNever got the names, but we had multiple flipsHit
12/5We're bringing at least 3 more blue chip guys that are not in the class already1. Jackson
2. Lyle
3. Blount
4. Hayes
Hit
10/31There's Silent commit who plays safetyMincey switched late to BamaMiss
10/31Unless the Gates dramatically up the offer, Adarius "Hitman" Hayes is a strong flip candidateFlipped to the CanesHit
10/31We have two flips in the bagDuplicate
10/31Thinks its likely we get 3-5 flips total (including the two above)Duplicate
10/20Do you think Jones is going to flip to FSU. A: I don't think so. (No)Signed w/the CanesHit
10/20Is OSU going to flip Chance? A: I wouldn't worry about it.Signed w/the CanesHit
10/12nd flip coming VERY, VERY soonStill don't know who this was, multiple candidatesHit
10/13rd flip will happen before the end of the seasonStill don't know who this was, multiple candidatesHit
8/27We're going to flip a WR (and its not McCoy like everyone thinks)Carr flippedHit
8/27Miami is going to get another big name DT by December, hold me to it.ScottHit
8/20Would be shocked if JoJo flipsSigned w/the CanesHit
6/19Would be shocked if Gators stay in Top 10 after their upcoming season (and corresponding decommits)Gator class implodedHit
6/19Our class will finish in the Top 10Top 5Hit
6/12By December, he thinks we're getting 3 DL "whales" and there's a shot at a 4th3 DL Whales ConfirmedHit
6/11Miami's in very good position with both Zaquan Patterson and Joshisa "JoJo" Trader. Unless Miami messes up the recruitment or stop recruiting them, they will be CanesBoth signedHit
6/7Robert Stafford is special, you'll hear his name being mentioned a lot after fall campNo impact on the seasonMiss
5/15Jason Taylor is going to be problem for other teams on the trailRecruiter of the yearHit
5/102024 Recruiting Class. Focus this year is elite DT and WR recruits. Its insane on how many elite guys we're after.Very nice DT and WR classesHit
4/20Flo doesn't see how TVD stays and it works out unless he has an elite year.Blew upHit
4/9I would be surprised if Lagway sticks to his UF commitment. Unsure if we flip him thoughSigned w/UFMiss
3/13By mid-season, Dimitry Nicolas will no longer be an under the radar 3* recruit. His recruitment is going to blow up.Committed to Auburn on August 25Hit
2/19Flo loves the AJ Hairston offer. In 4 months, he will have quite a few offers and be invited to major camps and post-season games.Signed w/UMassMiss

Advertisement
Back